Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 16, 2009, 05:12:09 PM
Quote from: Barrister on June 16, 2009, 04:43:49 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on June 16, 2009, 03:00:46 PM
Where am I driving too?

:w00t:

So you're coming?

I want too, yes. Don't know where I'll crash tho. I'd like to hang out with Carl too.

I'd put you in with BB, if neither of you object and I can get my wife to agree.

One of you will have to use the air matress though. It works pretty well.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Barrister

Don't bother me any.

Maybe after this trip I can start my own thread of Carl pictures.   :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

I want to visit the HHOF, you can't stop me.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 16, 2009, 05:37:34 PM
I want to visit the HHOF, you can't stop me.

Knock yourself out.  I have no interest in it myself.

I was slightly tempted by the Red Sox - Blue Jays game going on both nights though, but I  think that'll be a reserve in case the Languish stuff falls through.

Grey Fox

I'll go to that, must be cheap no? I heard 98$ for season ticket.

HVC

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 16, 2009, 05:53:07 PM
when i went it was 40 bucks for like 4th row in the outfield (my baseball terminology sucks, but basically in line with 2nd base)
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

Quote from: HVC on June 16, 2009, 06:08:32 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on June 16, 2009, 05:53:07 PM
when i went it was 40 bucks for like 4th row in the outfield (my baseball terminology sucks, but basically in line with 2nd base)

It looks like it starts at about $30 for outfield.

Not that I'm determined to see a baseball game.  I'd prefer to hang out with a bunch of languish-types instead.

Barrister

Malthus

Talked to my wife last night as we were getting ready for bed - she's on board with the plan!  :)

There was a bit of a rough patch for a second caused by her mis-hearing the word "prosecutor" as "prostitute".  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Quote from: Malthus on June 17, 2009, 08:19:46 AM
Talked to my wife last night as we were getting ready for bed - she's on board with the plan!  :)

There was a bit of a rough patch for a second caused by her mis-hearing the word "prosecutor" as "prostitute".  :lol:

Beeb is a whore of the state after all. Sold his soul for 30 pieces of silver and some power.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Did you explain it was a male "prostitute"? Might ahve made he more eager to agree :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Berkut

Me and the wife have been talking about a weekend trip to Toronto - maybe I can make the dates match up...probably not, but I can try!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on June 17, 2009, 09:46:50 AM

Did you explain it was a male "prostitute"? Might ahve made he more eager to agree :D

She knew he was a "he".

I think the talk went something like this:

[me]   :) "I have a friend who needs a place to stay for a weekend. He's comming into town to attend a conference on sexual violence."

[her]  :huh: "how do you know this person?"

[me]  :) "we converse all the time over the 'net. He used to work for Gowlings, but he ran off to the Yukon to become a prosecutor."

[her]  :unsure: "He ran off the the Yukon to become a prostitute?"

[me]  :lol:

Grey Fox

I wasn't mention in that Conversation, I think that's wise.

Malthus

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 17, 2009, 10:50:27 AM
I wasn't mention in that Conversation, I think that's wise.

:lol:

You are welcome as well, of course. There was just no entertaining misunderstanding.