News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Polish News Thread

Started by Martinus, September 30, 2014, 10:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 01:18:08 PM
Dude, I thought Languish is a free for all, battle royale.

You're wrong.

QuoteYou'd got to be pretty anal to remember every slight and every blow from everyone and only respond proportionately.

That's true. But remembering every slight and responding to everyone as if they uttered it is worse than that, not better.

Martinus

I feel cyber bullied in this thread.

It's funny how the two people I get in most fights with are CC and Jacob, though. They are the worst bullies. :(

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 01:10:57 PM
Ok, tell it to people who make fun of "Dawid" and "Wiktor" all the time. Or is the rule not applicable to boyfriends?

I'd rather make fun of all the non-Dawid and non-Wiktor cocks you accidentally trip over and fall on with your mouth in bus stop and coffee shop restrooms.

The Brain

CdM has said mean things to me.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

Martinus

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 16, 2015, 01:46:15 PM
Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 01:40:41 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 16, 2015, 01:39:26 PM
Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 01:18:08 PM
Dude, I thought Languish is a free for all, battle royale. You'd got to be pretty anal to remember every slight and every blow from everyone and only respond proportionately.

No you don't.

To make it easy for you, Seedy is the only one that takes shots at Wiktor, and only to the extent of ridiculing the name.

Well, Crazy Canuck has previously called Dawid a gold digger.

In the context of you discussing how much you spend on him  :contract:

And I made the post in the context of Tamas gushing over a really nasty guy because he is pro-flat tax and wants to abolish welfare.

Seriously, Tamas sent me a ridiculous request and I made fun of it. If it was the old Languish, people would join in making fun of him, not start to create spurious rules.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on January 16, 2015, 01:48:01 PM

You have said mean things to Katmai, so it evens out.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 16, 2015, 01:48:10 PM
Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 01:44:21 PM
Of what? :P

It's easy to remember who has caused offense.

I can't be arsed to check, but I am pretty sure Tamas had made fun of my boyfriends before.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 01:47:41 PM
It's funny how the two people I get in most fights with are CC and Jacob, though. They are the worst bullies. :(

They really are.  It's like getting ungracefully knocked to the ground in the school yard, and then getting critiqued by theater snobs about it. 

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 16, 2015, 01:50:03 PM
Quote from: The Brain on January 16, 2015, 01:48:01 PM

You have said mean things to Katmai, so it evens out.

Not according to Barrister Boy.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 01:44:05 PM
Does the content of the private communication have no bearing on that? I mean, my PM to Raz telling him to kill himself was private communication - was then he engaging in antics for publishing it?

I sense a hell lot of double standards in this thread.  :hmm:

You're trying to rules-lawyer social interactions. It's never going to end well.

Telling someone with known mental problems to kill themselves privately is different than asking someone in private from not bringing up their girlfriend on a public forum. Thus bringing up the private communication up in public is also different.

Martinus

You make it sound as if I don't have known mental problems.  :glare:

But I have always believe in strict rules of social interactions. I have a few friends who are like that too, and we spend a lot of time discussing about the insanity of the rest of the populace. That is also why I love "Curb Your Enthusiasm."

Jacob

Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 01:47:41 PM
I feel cyber bullied in this thread.

We're fighting? I thought we were just having a conversation.

... and I don't think you and I get in that many fights these days? When was the last time?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on January 16, 2015, 01:51:09 PM
He has made me cry. :cry:

You're so full of shit.  The last time you cried was when My So-Called Life was cancelled.