And we're back!

Main Menu

Polish News Thread

Started by Martinus, September 30, 2014, 10:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on January 16, 2015, 06:08:58 PM
She has not aged well.  :yuk:

They never do.  But man, was she hawt in the day. 

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on January 16, 2015, 05:48:53 PM
... he's really been banned for the night? :unsure:

Sometimes Marti just needs a night off.  It's late on that side of the planet anyway.  He should be doing Marti things instead of squealing all giddy over murdered police officers.

And don't you start with any "Je Suis Marti" stuff, either.   Yeah, that's right, I'm a cyberbwlly.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

It's been pretty entertaining.

DGuller

Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 03:45:04 AM
So, it might be of interest to Tamas that the Polish bowtie racist libertarian guy (that he and his girlfriend apparently adore) has been kicked out of the party that he started and is now starting a new party.  :D
:o Yo, man, that's all kinds of fucked up.  There's an unwritten rule that you do not make references to Polish girlfriends of Hungarian posters residing in England.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on January 16, 2015, 07:29:19 PM
It's been pretty entertaining.

Tamas just needs to track Mart down and beet him.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: DGuller on January 16, 2015, 07:30:25 PM
So, it might be of interest to Tamas that the Polish bowtie racist libertarian guy (that he and his girlfriend apparently adore) has been kicked out of the party that he started and is now starting a new party.  :D
:o Yo, man, that's all kinds of fucked up.  There's an unwritten rule that you do not make references to. 

:XD:

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 16, 2015, 06:26:55 PM

Sometimes Marti just needs a night off.  It's late on that side of the planet anyway.  He should be doing Marti things instead of squealing all giddy over murdered police officers.

And don't you start with any "Je Suis Marti" stuff, either.   Yeah, that's right, I'm a cyberbwlly.

What about a translation?

Yo soy Marti!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Quote from: DGuller on January 16, 2015, 07:30:25 PM
:o Yo, man, that's all kinds of fucked up.  There's an unwritten rule that you do not make references to Polish girlfriends of Hungarian posters residing in England.

Je suis la petite amie de Tamas!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Fireblade

Fireblade

I'm like a next-level troll. I can start a shitstorm on Languish without logging in for 6 months. :)

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 16, 2015, 06:26:55 PM

Wiktory
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Fireblade on January 16, 2015, 08:48:19 PM
I'm like a next-level troll. I can start a shitstorm on Languish without logging in for 6 months. :)

Between two people you talk to on Facebook. Impressive.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Quote from: Fireblade on January 16, 2015, 08:48:19 PM

See you in 6 mos....nice shit storm.  :P