News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Polish News Thread

Started by Martinus, September 30, 2014, 10:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: 11B4V on January 16, 2015, 04:07:20 PM:rolleyes: That's all, really? I see a more nefarious agenda from the Languish hoity toities if that's the case.

I think it was more of a general tiredness with Marty at the time. The Raz thing pushed it over the top for a bunch of people, but it wasn't some sort of "he's broken this one rule, so due process dictates this as a punishment" and much more of a general consensus that languish would be better without Marty rather than with him.

Then a bunch of the people who had turned against Marty eventually got over it, so when the idea of bringing him back was raised enough people said "yeah, why not."

In short, it's not a nefarious hidden agenda of some sort, that's how it was straight up.

CountDeMoney

I decided Marty needed the night off.  Because I can do that.

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on January 16, 2015, 04:36:07 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 16, 2015, 04:07:20 PM:rolleyes: That's all, really? I see a more nefarious agenda from the Languish hoity toities if that's the case.

I think it was more of a general tiredness with Marty at the time. The Raz thing pushed it over the top for a bunch of people, but it wasn't some sort of "he's broken this one rule, so due process dictates this as a punishment" and much more of a general consensus that languish would be better without Marty rather than with him.

Then a bunch of the people who had turned against Marty eventually got over it, so when the idea of bringing him back was raised enough people said "yeah, why not."

In short, it's not a nefarious hidden agenda of some sort, that's how it was straight up.

That matches my recollection.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 16, 2015, 04:37:43 PM

hoity-toity snob
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on January 16, 2015, 05:31:05 PM

hoity-toity snob

I couldn't nightstick him from here.

Jacob

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 16, 2015, 05:31:50 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 16, 2015, 05:31:05 PM

hoity-toity snob

I couldn't nightstick him from here.

:D The "Wood Shampoo" is a character builder.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 16, 2015, 05:36:14 PM
LOL, Jacob as Dylan.

:lol:

... but he called you one as well. Who'd you be?

Capetan Mihali

... he's really been banned for the night? :unsure:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V