Main Menu

Polish News Thread

Started by Martinus, September 30, 2014, 10:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Jacob on January 16, 2015, 01:52:56 PM
Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 01:47:41 PM
I feel cyber bullied in this thread.

It's funny how the two people I get in most fights with are CC and Jacob, though. They are the worst bullies. :(

We're fighting? I thought we were just having a conversation.

... and I don't think you and I get in that many fights these days? When was the last time?

Well, maybe I should say having a disagreement. I tend to perceive those as fights.

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 16, 2015, 01:50:53 PM
Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 01:47:41 PM
It's funny how the two people I get in most fights with are CC and Jacob, though. They are the worst bullies. :(

They really are.  It's like getting ungracefully knocked to the ground in the school yard, and then getting critiqued by theater snobs about it.

:lol:  :showoff:

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 16, 2015, 01:54:08 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 16, 2015, 01:51:09 PM
He has made me cry. :cry:

You're so full of shit.  The last time you cried was when My So-Called Life was cancelled.

Well it is true, insofar, as I can't actually even remember any mean things you have said to me.

I don't think I've ever seen My So-Called Life.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Is saying somebody likes a politician really a huge breach of humanity?  It is not like he said Tamas cruises with Cruz or something.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 16, 2015, 01:50:03 PM
Quote from: The Brain on January 16, 2015, 01:48:01 PM
CdM has said mean things to me.

You have said mean things to Katmai, so it evens out.

katmai started it. And he's bigger.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 16, 2015, 01:48:10 PM
Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 01:44:21 PM
Of what? :P

It's easy to remember who has caused offense.

Eh I used to remember which Languish members I hate and which ones I don't...but you all sort of run together after a few years.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on January 16, 2015, 01:57:35 PM
Well it is true, insofar, as I can't actually even remember any mean things you have said to me.

You're not supposed to.

QuoteI don't think I've ever seen My So-Called Life.

It was a great show.   :cry:

The Brain

Quote from: Valmy on January 16, 2015, 02:00:09 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 16, 2015, 01:48:10 PM
Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 01:44:21 PM
Of what? :P

It's easy to remember who has caused offense.

Eh I used to remember which Languish members I hate and which ones I don't...but you all sort of run together after a few years.

You hate hate hate katmai.

yw

Jacob

Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 01:55:03 PMWell, maybe I should say having a disagreement. I tend to perceive those as fights.

I'm not even really disagreeing with you, I don't think, just trying to explain what I believe to be the general perception.

I don't think this particular incident rises above the level of "gratuitous low blow (minor)" which are pretty common-place in these parts. You hit a sore spot though, and Tammy responded with indignation and you escalated and mocked; again not that uncommmon. All that said, you do have a reputation for antics, whether you think it's deserved or not, so everything you do plays into that.

Also for the record, I don't believe I've trash talked any of your boyfriends or dragged them into any of our disagreements or fights.

Martinus

Well, maybe I was unfair in dragging you into this. I think Crazy Canuck is my literal nemesis here. Then there is a bunch of posters with whom I disagree more often then not. And then a bunch of people with whom I agree more often than not.

The only poster I agree with all the time is The Brain.

Martinus

I do find it a bit tedious that, from some people, every time I disagree with them, I get the whole "oh we shouldn't have let him back in after all". Especially as most of these people actually voted against me being unbanned anyway, so it's not like I somehow failed to live up to their expectations.

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 02:08:44 PM
Well, maybe I was unfair in dragging you into this. I think Crazy Canuck is my literal nemesis here. Then there is a bunch of posters with whom I disagree more often then not. And then a bunch of people with whom I agree more often than not.

The only poster I agree with all the time is The Brain.

:o :(

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 02:11:11 PM
I do find it a bit tedious that, from some people, every time I disagree with them, I get the whole "oh we shouldn't have let him back in after all". Especially as most of these people actually voted against me being unbanned anyway, so it's not like I somehow failed to live up to their expectations.

I voted to unban you, and now regret it.

And it has nothing to do with disagreeing with me, but rather realizing what an unpleasant human being your online persona reflects.

I say your online persona, because in person you seem like a pretty great guy. I cannot even really reconcile the two. Online you are a champion of bigotry and intolerance that I would expect to find in Alabama living in a rundown shack with his common law wife.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Martinus

Quote from: Berkut on January 16, 2015, 02:16:00 PM
Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 02:11:11 PM

I voted to unban you, and now regret it.

And it has nothing to do with disagreeing with me, but rather realizing what an unpleasant human being your online persona reflects.

I say your online persona, because in person you seem like a pretty great guy. I cannot even really reconcile the two. Online you are a champion of bigotry and intolerance that I would expect to find in Alabama living in a rundown shack with his common law wife.

You, on the other hand, have the nicest online persona ever. ;)