And we're back!

Main Menu

Kimg Jong Un in poor health

Started by Syt, September 26, 2014, 06:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on October 10, 2014, 02:38:08 PM
Quote from: The Minsky Moment on October 10, 2014, 12:56:18 PM
So I guess this means he'll be out of the running for next year's Peace Prize.  Shame.

I find this type of snarky dismissive bitchiness pretty shitty.

You hate it when people muscle in on your niche, eh?

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on October 10, 2014, 05:03:38 PM
So I guess this means he'll be out of the running for next year's Peace Prize.  Shame.

I thought it would be fun and snarky to re-use Marti's post. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on October 10, 2014, 05:09:10 PM
Quote from: Jacob on October 10, 2014, 05:03:38 PM

I thought it would be fun and snarky to re-use Marti's post. :)

It was. It's the kind of bitchiness I approve of :)

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Legbiter

He who scribbles least furiously gets purged? 
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Admiral Yi

A fascinating glimpse at the world class interior decorating techniques in the workers' paradise.

CountDeMoney

There's a reason that sofa is flesh-colored.

Kim looks good, though.  Shaved off a few pounds, probably worked on that gout.  He'll be ready for a pick-up with the Worm anytime.

DGuller

derspiess

Quote from: DGuller on October 13, 2014, 08:42:48 PM
Quote from: Legbiter on October 13, 2014, 08:00:19 PM
He who scribbles least furiously gets purged?
:XD:

That's probably close to the truth. They are truly blessed to have a dear leader who is wise enough to give them all that guidance despite his youth and lack of experience in any specific thing.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Der Postillon:

"Kim-Jong Un returns to public with mysterious strings attached to his arms and legs. Also, puppeteers from famous German puppet stage have disappeared."
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

alfred russel

Why is he wearing a dress in the second picture?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

I love their hats, they're even better than the Russians.  They're one bunch of grapes away from being Carmen Miranda.

derspiess

You can smuggle a buttload of iPhones from China in one of those hats.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall