News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Kimg Jong Un in poor health

Started by Syt, September 26, 2014, 06:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Try a Pol Pot joke.  Folks here eat those up.

CountDeMoney

You see the shot, you take the shot, dammit.

Han-Sol is studying in Bosnia?  Where's Pine-Sol studying?

See?  Biscuit in the basket.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

I knew you guys would appreciate that one :)

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2014, 08:58:57 PM
Where's Pine-Sol studying?

Mexico City.  She is saving up for the coyote to bring her into the US.

CountDeMoney

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

CountDeMoney

I miss my cleaning lady.  I can't get the image of her cleaning for somebody else right at this very moment out of my head.   

derspiess

You keep a can of Lemon Pledge on your dresser as a memento, don't you?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 10, 2014, 12:01:13 PM
I miss my cleaning lady.  I can't get the image of her cleaning for somebody else right at this very moment out of my head.

What happen?

Jacob

Chinese rumours now say: Kim Jong-un is dying.

Whether it's true or not, that can't be a pleasant rumour to have circulating when you're the head of a ruthless, totalitarian state and you are unable to be seen in public.

Martinus

Quote from: Jacob on October 10, 2014, 12:53:39 PM
Chinese rumours now say: Kim Jong-un is dying.

Whether it's true or not, that can't be a pleasant rumour to have circulating when you're the head of a ruthless, totalitarian state and you are unable to be seen in public.

Well, between this and Russia getting cash strapped, it seems like this is the week of bad news. And on top of that they gave the Nobel Peace Prize to Malala.

The Minsky Moment

So I guess this means he'll be out of the running for next year's Peace Prize.  Shame.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

garbon

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on October 10, 2014, 12:56:18 PM
So I guess this means he'll be out of the running for next year's Peace Prize.  Shame.

I find this type of snarky dismissive bitchiness pretty shitty.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.