San Diego School District's New 18-Ton Armored Vehicle Creates Stir

Started by jimmy olsen, September 15, 2014, 11:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

grumbler

Quote from: Malthus on September 18, 2014, 08:35:29 AM
Grumbler and his "free is too expensive" theory.  :lol: 

Malthus and his "I don't understand the concept of sunk costs" theory.  :lol:  [/quote]

QuoteIs there any actual proof, not derived from thin air, that the school cops got rid of the three grenade launchers (that they got for free) because they could not afford them, rather than because they did not need them?

There is no evidence either way, which is why I questioned your assumption that you knew the answer without information. That's all that this discussion between us has ever been about; I am not saying they have a need for them or that they don't, while you are saying that they definitely don't.  We are working off the same information.  I will leave it to others to decide which of our positions is more reasonable.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!