Sure, why not.
51 (62.2%)
No fucking way.
25 (30.5%)
Ja:ron
6 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Monoriu

His return will contribute greatly toward the languish GDP, and will definitely help pull the per capita figure up. 

Ed Anger

I'll leave and drag the GDP back down. Just for you.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

alfred russel

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 10, 2014, 09:59:03 PM

That would be a disaster for me; I have been charting your bowel movement history on my bedroom wall for years. Could you at least post your shitting updates, or email them to me?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Grallon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 09, 2014, 04:54:36 PM

But I always drew the line at suicide.  That's just in bad taste.   :mad:

You told me to commit suicide remember?  After I recently upbraided you, for your own good, about your excessive sentimentality...

Still I forgive you.

As for Martinus... Well I thought he had cured himself of his addiction for this place.  It appears he has not.  So why not?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Grallon on August 10, 2014, 10:04:48 PM
You told me to commit suicide remember?  After I recently upbraided you, for your own good, about your excessive sentimentality...

Still I forgive you.

OK, so maybe I did. 

Ed Anger

Quote from: alfred russel on August 10, 2014, 10:01:55 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 10, 2014, 09:59:03 PM

That would be a disaster for me; I have been charting your bowel movement history on my bedroom wall for years. Could you at least post your shitting updates, or email them to me?

4 today.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 10, 2014, 08:12:24 PM
If he does come back, we have to get rid of this thread.  The numbers of the poll would swell his head up faster than a shelf of Birkenstocks.

Yeah, I know I right? :lol:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grallon

Quote from: Razgovory on August 10, 2014, 10:36:45 PM

Now if there is one who should evacuate this place, nay this world - it is you.  How dare you, you brainless mental defective, stand in judgement of your betters!?  Martinus is worth a thousand of you.  At least he contributes to society whereas you're but an amusement, a plaything for the likes of grumbler & co.  You are nothing but an internet carnival dwarf!

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Tonitrus

So now if we swap Grallon for Martinus, the universe remains in balance.

Razgovory

Quote from: HVC on August 10, 2014, 11:25:55 PM
Well that escalated quickly

I just can't get a break with loopy narcissist gays.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Zoupa

Voted no. I mostly lurk these days, but I can't say I've ever seen a thread and thought "Jeez, I wonder what Martinus thinks about that".

The main issue I have with Martinus is that he's not very bright, and thus, boring.

Syt

Quote from: Grallon on August 10, 2014, 11:20:00 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 10, 2014, 10:36:45 PM

Now if there is one who should evacuate this place, nay this world - it is you.  How dare you, you brainless mental defective, stand in judgement of your betters!?  Martinus is worth a thousand of you.  At least he contributes to society whereas you're but an amusement, a plaything for the likes of grumbler & co.  You are nothing but an internet carnival dwarf!

G.

Well, at least he's not a pedophile.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

Besides Internet carnival dwarf is an important position.

Razgovory

I guess Marty's back, cause he sent me very nice PM. :)