Sure, why not.
51 (62.2%)
No fucking way.
25 (30.5%)
Ja:ron
6 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Razgovory

Hey, Lettow turned out better then any of us expected.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Fuck yeah.
He deserve, like everyone else, to be protected by free speech laws.

If Martinus is not free to hate, then I am not free to love.
I am sorry but freedom is not restricted to ideas or policies we happen to agree with.
Freedom cuts both ways.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Actually I would be in favor of curtailing Siege's freedom tonight till that half can of Miller lite wore off.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Siege

Come on, I am spelling almost right.
(Languish's self-correction word processor helps)

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Viking

Quote from: Siege on August 09, 2014, 11:52:28 PM
Come on, I am spelling almost right.
(Languish's self-correction word processor helps)

I think that is your browser.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Jaron

CdM used to give me the business back in the day (10 or so years ago) and nothing ever happened to him except high blood pressure.  :blush:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jaron on August 10, 2014, 04:24:45 AM
CdM used to give me the business back in the day (10 or so years ago) and nothing ever happened to him except high blood pressure.  :blush:

He also lost his job. Directly related I'm sure.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: Razgovory on August 09, 2014, 04:31:13 PMhttp://languish.org/forums/index.php/topic,9933.0.html

Interestingly Neil perfectly captured my thoughts on Marti and Raz:

Quote from: Neil on June 04, 2013, 07:35:36 AM
Typical faggot nonsense.  As silly as Raz can be, he's still better in every way than Martinus.

FWIW Marti coming back could thus be argued to be good for Raz, as he'll look better by comparison.

Is Marti willing to make some public/humiliating mea culpa as part of coming back? That's also a key consideration.

Razgovory

Don't worry.  Plenty of people here make me look good.

crazy canuck

What he did was well beyond the pale.  Time doesnt change that.  Voted no.

CountDeMoney

If he does come back, we have to get rid of this thread.  The numbers of the poll would swell his head up faster than a shelf of Birkenstocks.

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 10, 2014, 08:12:24 PM
If he does come back, we have to get rid of this thread.  The numbers of the poll would swell his head up faster than a shelf of Birkenstocks.
There are more votes than languish members. I call shenanigans!
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

alfred russel

Martinus banned me many times and showed no magnanimity toward me when I was permanently banned.

However, I know the emotional anguish that comes from being uprooted from this online home, and can wish that upon no man. I think that we should pardon him, and hope that display of mercy will cause Martinus to reflect on the blackness of his own soul.  :)
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014