25 (30.5%)
Ja:ron
6 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Admiral Yi

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Sure, why not.  Just as many other assholes here running around, what's one more.

The stereotypical fag histrionics are at record lows and have stagnated around here anyway.  Hapsburg never posts anymore, Sheilbh is too mellow, and garbon is too cunty to qualify as a shrillosexual.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

sbr

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 08, 2014, 07:33:00 PM
Sure, why not.  Just as many other assholes here running around, what's one more.

The stereotypical fag histrionics are at record lows and have stagnated around here anyway.  Hapsburg never posts anymore, Sheilbh is too mellow, and garbon is too cunty to qualify as a shrillosexual.

+1 You can never have too much homo hysteria.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

OttoVonBismarck

Meh, no one should be banned forever that was a "real" poster. The weird internet shill accounts or extreme lunatic edge cases I can understand.

Neil

I'd be willing to turn the dials to bring him back if people think that's a good idea.  In fact, it's probably a good idea.  If we were really going to eject him from Languish, we would have banned him entirely, not put him into a weird in-between area.  Either ban him or reinstate him, that should be the choice.

Besides, I'm rarely around anymore anyways, so his terrible nonsense wouldn't bother me if he came back.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Monoriu

Reinstate him.  But no back room access.  He needs languish; languish also needs him  :sleep:

Camerus

A righteous ban, lasting precisely until... boredom sets in.  How very Languish.   :hug:

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

Don't really care.  I'll go with the majority, either way, but retain my right to say "I told you so!" if the decision proves unwise either way.  :cool:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

DGuller

Well, I'm sure he learned his lesson.  :hmm: Oh, right.  Well, still, he's been punished for enough.  We should either free him or kill him, so to speak.

Caliga

The guy who he slighted doesn't even want him banned anymore (if he ever did in the first place).  To keep him banned therefore makes little sense anymore.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on August 08, 2014, 09:09:30 PM
The guy who he slighted doesn't even want him banned anymore (if he ever did in the first place).  To keep him banned therefore makes little sense anymore.
I don't think Raz ever wanted Martinus punished.  The reason Martinus was punished was because the level of depravity he displayed by sending that IM to Raz truly disgusted us.