Sure, why not.
51 (62.2%)
No fucking way.
25 (30.5%)
Ja:ron
6 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 81

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

viper37

No. Way.

Doesn't it require unanimity of the Back-Room to reverse policy change?  I veto his return, anyway.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Quote from: viper37 on August 11, 2014, 01:30:28 PM
No. Way.

Doesn't it require unanimity of the Back-Room to reverse policy change?  I veto his return, anyway.

The main languish forum is not the backroom
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 11, 2014, 12:28:09 PM
He's got to be able to yell at somebody.  Why do you think I still post here?

Ed's irregular reporting of the condition of his stool?

The Brain

Mart has never made any problems for me. He likes me. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: grumbler on August 11, 2014, 01:00:59 PM
Quote from: Berkut on August 11, 2014, 12:48:50 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 11, 2014, 12:36:18 PM
No.

To cheer on the Wildcats with me?
No.
And he'd better not cheer on the Wolverines, either.

Everyone cheers for the Wolverines, one game a year.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 11, 2014, 01:57:03 PM
Everyone cheers for the Wolverines, one game a year.

And you don't think that that has led to... problems?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

It didn't until recently.  Damn Michigan State  :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Minsky Moment

I see no harm in it, at the rate things are going, Warsaw will be overrun soon by rampaging hordes of homophobic Russian conscripts, so he will only have a few weeks of posting.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

grumbler

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on August 11, 2014, 05:16:57 PM
I see no harm in it, at the rate things are going, Warsaw will be overrun soon by rampaging hordes of homophobic Russian conscripts, so he will only have a few weeks of posting business as usual.
FYPFY
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Siege

Quote from: Monoriu on August 10, 2014, 09:54:18 PM
His return will contribute greatly toward the languish GDP, and will definitely help pull the per capita figure up. 

Ypo are mistaken. Martinus only contributes to our debt,
However I support his returen brecause off freedom and shit.
Every body derserve a second chance.
Even Martinus.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Monoriu

Quote from: Siege on August 11, 2014, 09:30:38 PM
Quote from: Monoriu on August 10, 2014, 09:54:18 PM
His return will contribute greatly toward the languish GDP, and will definitely help pull the per capita figure up. 

Ypo are mistaken. Martinus only contributes to our debt,
However I support his returen brecause off freedom and shit.
Every body derserve a second chance.
Even Martinus.

Hmm, Martinus is a rich lawyer who works for some kind of huge international firm, right?  My impression is that he is easily one of the five richest posters on this board.  I remember some sort of contest between BB and him about their pay, and I think Martinus won handily. 

Admiral Yi

I think it was a contest with Alcibiades over net worth.

Grinning_Colossus

Alci subsists on the government's dime while investing pretty much his entire salary, while Marti is paid in Polish money, so I can see why it might have seemed competitive. He must be paid a lot of Polish money.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Monoriu

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on August 11, 2014, 10:43:28 PM
Alci subsists on the government's dime while investing pretty much his entire salary, while Marti is paid in Polish money, so I can see why it might have seemed competitive. He must be paid a lot of Polish money.

But Martinus works for a big international law firm, right?  He was briefly transferred to London or something, if I remember correctly.  The point being, that he must be paid in a sum that is competitive internationally.  Even if it is in Polish money, it must be a ton of Polish money that is still extremely attractive when converted to other currencies :mmm: