Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? NFL Playoff thread.

Started by katmai, January 03, 2014, 11:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

sbr

CountDeMoney

Patriots.  Broncos.  Seahawks.  Niners.

I foresee apples getting picked next week.

Ed Anger

I didn't even bother watching the games today. Phillip Rivers retard face or that Papa Johns owner? Fuck that shit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 12, 2014, 07:59:01 PM
Patriots.  Broncos.  Seahawks.  Niners.

I foresee apples getting picked next week.

4 best teams in the NFL this year.  Too bad they all can't lose.

Admiral Yi

So regardless, we get slingin' white boy vs. runnin' black boy in the Superior Bowl.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 12, 2014, 08:15:41 PM
So regardless, we get slingin' white boy vs. runnin' black boy in the Superior Bowl.

Pretty much.  Pure Evil versus Just One Calorie Evil in the AFC, and This Year's Flavor of the Month versus Last Year's Flavor of the Month in the NFC.  Yahoo.

katmai

Always comes down to race with you, disgusting!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on January 12, 2014, 08:19:57 PM

Always comes down to race with you, disgusting!

I file Copernicus under "Miscellaneous--American Indian or Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander", just to cover all the bases.

Admiral Yi

He's half white and half (I assume light-skinned) black.  I think I read that somewhere.  It's the wave of the future.

And for some quirk of genetics they're all great athletes. 

PDH

I really want the plane carrying the Patriots to crash into the Broncos facility when everyone is there eating Papa John's.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM