Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? NFL Playoff thread.

Started by katmai, January 03, 2014, 11:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 05, 2014, 10:42:48 AM
It's almost time for the Andy Dalton Interception Express to pull into the station!

WOO WOO!

Time for the Spicy excuse machine to fire up.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

I've endured a year of Apple picking jokes from the censor of the Bungles, DerCato.

alfred russel

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 05, 2014, 04:37:27 PM
It's almost time for the Andy Dalton Interception Express to pull into the station!

WOO WOO!

I heard the Bengals had this one in the bag, but some idiot on the Bengals support staff fucked up the pictures of the Chargers alignments and the coaches made all the wrong adjustments.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

fhdz

Quote from: alfred russel on January 05, 2014, 05:20:00 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 05, 2014, 04:37:27 PM

WOO WOO!

I heard the Bengals had this one in the bag, but some idiot on the Bengals support staff fucked up the pictures of the Chargers alignments and the coaches made all the wrong adjustments.

:lmfao:
and the horse you rode in on

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Not a good idea betting against Vernon Davis in the playoffs.  Even though his QB is the suck, he's totally awesome.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Quote from: Neil on January 05, 2014, 07:50:13 PM
Not a good idea betting against Vernon Davis in the playoffs.  Even though his QB is the suck, he's totally awesome.

He just can't throw the ball well, stay with the read option - or really any running, and hes perfectly suited.   :bleeding:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 05, 2014, 07:52:28 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 05, 2014, 07:50:13 PM

He just can't throw the ball well, stay with the read option - or really any running, and hes perfectly suited.   :bleeding:
He made some decent passes today.  That TD to Davis was money.

Besides, the Packers haven't been right all year.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.