Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? NFL Playoff thread.

Started by katmai, January 03, 2014, 11:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

How is Andy Reid alive? He looks and sounds like his heart should've kicked it years ago.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tonitrus

I am thinking the Colts could be a very dangerous dark horse contender in these here playoffs.

katmai

Admiral Yi

:o  The rules say you can use 11!

Agree with the point though.  Bit of a tainted victory.

DontSayBanana

Saints in, Eagles out.  Field goal at *literally* the last second.  Wish I could say I was surprised, but the Saints have the Eagles way, way outclassed in terms of controlling where they take the ball during a possession.
Experience bij!

katmai

Is anyone really surprised that NFC Least team couldn't win a playoff game this year?

Neil

Makes sense.  The Saints were the better team.  And now I don't need to listen to any nonsense about Chip Kelly.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Admiral Yi

Quote from: katmai on January 04, 2014, 11:38:38 PM
Is anyone really surprised that NFC Least team couldn't win a playoff game this year?

Actually the Eagles looked better than I expected.  They looked like a legit playoff team.

Ed Anger

It's almost time for the Andy Dalton Interception Express to pull into the station!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

Quote from: Liep on January 04, 2014, 09:02:15 AM
I'm going to root for the Chiefs, Saints, Neither and Rodgers.

So I ended up being okay with the Colts winning after that Chief collapse, and the Saints never looked like they were going to lose.

And I'll go with the Bengals because their kit is cheesier.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk