Like 12 y/o boys? Thanks but no thanks.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

The Brain

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 10, 2014, 04:29:39 PM
Quote from: Barrister on January 10, 2014, 04:21:54 PM
I dunno - Quebecois are faily hot, but I always chalked it up to how they dress / carry themselves, rather than anything genetic about their face or proportions...

They are svelte and they have rockin' poopers.

That says much more about diet and exercise then it does genetics.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Barrister on January 10, 2014, 04:35:07 PM

Perhaps.  But you don't get those little tiny Quebecoise hips just by dieting.  Dieting doesn't make bones shrink.

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 10, 2014, 04:38:02 PM

Perhaps.  But you don't get those little tiny Quebecoise hips just by dieting.  Dieting doesn't make bones shrink.

I do believe hip size has very little to do with bones, and everything to do with body fat.

The Brain

Quote from: Barrister on January 10, 2014, 04:44:20 PM

I do believe hip size has very little to do with bones, and everything to do with body fat.

Fuck no.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Barrister on January 10, 2014, 04:44:20 PM

COMPLETELY INCORRECT

Waist and thighs yes, not hips.

Jacob

Not dieting, diet.

I'm pretty sure I shared this anecdote with you earlier - a Croatian buddy and I bonded about our ability to spot first generation and second generation girls from our respective home countries based on the size of their asses. We both concurred there was something in North America that made for thicker bottoms.

Personally I think it's diet, and I could buy the argument that the diet in Quebec may be different that in Anglophone North America.

Based on our observations, it's definitely not genetics, because there shouldn't be any difference between a Scandinavian/Yugoslavian girl born and raised in Scandinavia/Yugoslavia and one born to Scandinavian/Yugoslavian parents in North America; but the fact remains that (at least to my friend and I) the butt-size is a consistent give-away.

Admiral Yi

Butts are muscle and fat.  Hips are neither.

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 10, 2014, 04:55:49 PM
Butts are muscle and fat.  Hips are neither.

We were considering the whole region, including hips, in our assessment.

Are you saying that you attribute the beauty of Quebecoise bums purely to hip structure? And if so, are we certain that hip structure is purely controlled by genetics (and not at all influenced by diet, exercise, and other environmental factors)?

Admiral Yi

I am saying if you quote a post about hips I'm naturally going to think you're responding to it.

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Barrister

All I have to say is that I'm generally a fan of a more fulsome posterior, and in my experience Quebecois girls don't actually disappoint on that end. -_-

derspiess

My only experience gawking at Quebecois chicks was at the beach in my early teens :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall