News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 13: Here's your goddamn NFL thread

Started by CountDeMoney, November 28, 2013, 01:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

QuoteNFL Point Spreads For Week 13 - Week Thirteen NFL Football Point Spread - NFL Spreads 11/28 - 12/2, 2013
Date & Time   Favorite   Spread   Underdog
11/28 12:30 ET   At Detroit   -6.5   Green Bay
11/28 4:30 ET   At Dallas   -8.5   Oakland
11/28 8:30 ET   At Baltimore   -2.5   Pittsburgh
12/1 1:00 ET   At Indianapolis   -4.5   Tennessee
12/1 4:25 ET   Denver   -5   At Kansas City
12/1 1:00 ET   At Cleveland   -7   Jacksonville
12/1 1:00 ET   At Carolina   -8   Tampa Bay
12/1 1:00 ET   At Minnesota   -1   Chicago
12/1 1:00 ET   At Philadelphia   -3   Arizona
12/1 1:00 ET   At NY Jets   -2   Miami
12/1 4:05 ET   At Buffalo   -3   Atlanta
12/1 4:05 ET   At San Francisco   -8.5   St. Louis
12/1 1:00 ET   New England   -7.5   At Houston
12/1 4:25 ET   At San Diego   -1   Cincinnati
12/1 8:30 ET   NY Giants   -1   At Washington

Monday Night Football Point Spread
12/2 8:40 ET   At Seattle   -5   New Orleans

CountDeMoney

Poor Matthew Stafford.  He's slowly watching his career spiral down into Romo Mode: snakebit.

Grey Fox

No Flex time this week?

We could have had KC vs Denver 2.0 but No.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

So much for Matt Flynn being a good pickup and spot start.  Fucking fuck with fuck sauce on top. :bleeding:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

jimmy olsen

Reggie Bush never become the star he was expected to be, but he's improved a lot and become a legitimately good player.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 28, 2013, 06:19:06 PM
Reggie Bush never become the star he was expected to be, but he's improved a lot and become a legitimately good player.
Yeah, he's alright.  But remember how much you thought he was going to be the best thing ever to happen to the NFL?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on November 28, 2013, 08:25:53 PM
Yeah, he's alright.  But remember how much you thought he was going to be the best thing ever to happen to the NFL?
5,016 yards at 4.4 per carry and 417 receptions for 3,178 yards is a fine career!  :blurgh:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 28, 2013, 08:44:40 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 28, 2013, 08:25:53 PM
5,016 yards at 4.4 per carry and 417 receptions for 3,178 yards is a fine career!  :blurgh:
Sure.  He's been pretty good.  But he never earned the attention for his play that he earned from his camera-whoring.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Neil

MadBurgerMaker

So Tomlin was in Jacoby Jones' way on a return?  What the hell is that bush league shit?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 29, 2013, 12:14:54 AM
So Tomlin was in Jacoby Jones' way on a return?  What the hell is that bush league shit?

Don't fuck with NFL Properties.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 29, 2013, 12:17:03 AM
Don't fuck with NFL Properties.

I didn't watch the game because Texas was playing, so I'm probably way more irritated by this than I should be, but:

what the fuck?  No flag or anything????   Dude is on the field, looks back, waits a second, THEN moves over.  Jones has to move back in, and gets tackled fairly quickly.  Thats horseshit and should be 15 (or whatever) + a fine.

E:  A BIG fine.  Get off the field, asshole.

CountDeMoney

You should've seen the footage of the big grin on his face afterwards, too.

Of course it doesn't get called.  It's all about NFL Properties, and NFL Properties has a vested financial interest in the Pittsburgh Steelers making the playoffs whenever possible

You fuckers think I'm insane, and that's OK.  But I'll just keep rolling out the evidence, and you people can just keep ignoring it. 

MadBurgerMaker

Yep.  That grin is infuriating, especially in context.   Fuck the Steelers. 

I'm starting to think PA just doesn't have anything to offer the world.  Maybe walling it off and using it as a new nuclear testing area would be a good idea.  We have to make sure those things work, right?