News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 13: Here's your goddamn NFL thread

Started by CountDeMoney, November 28, 2013, 01:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

I'm watching the news right now waiting for the reports of one guy in Austin rioting after that 1st down/4th down clusterfuck at the end of that game.  :P

E: I'm not sure they would have won, since the Redskins pass catchers apparently replaced their hands with cinder blocks at some point, but still.

CountDeMoney

At least Jeff Triplette didn't blind anybody.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 01, 2013, 11:41:00 PM
At least Jeff Triplette didn't blind anybody.

Well, I guess that means he's making progress.

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 01, 2013, 11:39:36 PM
I'm watching the news right now waiting for the reports of one guy in Austin rioting right now after that 1st down/4th down clusterfuck at the end of that game.  :P

I was too demoralized with the shitty way the 2nd quarter ended and turned it off.  THere is only so much shit show I can take.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Case Keenum looked pretty damn good for a rookie to me.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

In LFFL news, no playoffs for me. :( So close, yet so far.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

Both my running backs were out with injuries and yet it still seems that I'll probably win. I've been ridiculously lucky this season.  :huh:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

Costco has two Super Bowl tickets (lower level), 4 nights in the Westin Times Square, transportation and all that shit for a mere $16,000.  Just in case anyone is interested in Super Bowl tickets.

CountDeMoney

I think I just need Beast Mode to get off the team bus tonight in order to win the week in LFFL against Teh Burgermakers.  Hopefully he'll put up some points for a change.

Looking over my ESPN league, I'm going to be 8-5.  Not bad for somebody who started 1-4.

derspiess

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 02, 2013, 10:38:03 AM
Costco has two Super Bowl tickets (lower level), 4 nights in the Westin Times Square, transportation and all that shit for a mere $16,000.  Just in case anyone is interested in Super Bowl tickets.

I keep waiting for my chance to go for free :mellow:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on December 02, 2013, 11:13:54 AM

I keep waiting for my chance to go for free :mellow:
The power of your positive thinking is being erased by Ed's cynicism.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Kleves

In honor of tonight's game, I give you the run that literally caused an earthquake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDOBejlx7Us
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Valmy

For that kind of money that better include the time machine and premium seats for Super Bowl XXII.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."