News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 13: Here's your goddamn NFL thread

Started by CountDeMoney, November 28, 2013, 01:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Speaking of fumbles, is this scary, or what?

106.    Roger Staubach+    55     1969-1979     dal
   Tony Romo (32)    55     2004-2013     dal
   Joe Flacco (27)            55     2008-2013     rav

katmai

Another reason never should have signed him to long term contract!!!!1
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

$100,000 fine for Tomlin, and the Steelers are going to get docked a draft pick at some point.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

^_^

Out of absolutely nowhere, Bill Belichick took a hilarious shot at the Jets this morning at his initial news conference of Week 14.

Belichick, who coached the Browns from 1991-95, was asked if he still had any affinity for the organization due to his time spent there. After all, it was his first head coaching gig, though it came to a close when the organization moved to Baltimore.

"I was there for five years," Belichick said. "It was five important years in my life, for myself, my family and all that. Obviously, we've all moved on, and I have a job to do here and that's where my loyalty is, is to Robert (Kraft), the Patriots organization and this football team. So it's no different than how I feel, honestly, about the Colts, or the Lions or the Broncos. I feel differently about the Jets. We won't put them in that category.

"Good experiences with all of those teams, and we learned from them, grew as a coach, and as a person and as a family. But we're at a different time and a different place. This is where we are now, so I'll try to make the most out of this one."

Belichick famously quit the Jets in 2000 to take a job with the Patriots, and the two organizations have shared a cold-blooded rivalry for more than two decades. Belichick's dig at the Jets this morning was the latest example. It was clearly a joke, but it was a funny shot nonetheless.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Both you and Belicheat can go eat a bag of dicks.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

MadBurgerMaker

That's not particularly surprising after what went down this season.