News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Hoops 2013

Started by PDH, November 09, 2013, 06:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

There was some mild violence in the UD Ghetto, with rowdy students and some increasingly pissed off Dayton cops. I have a feeling Dayton Police are gonna crack some heads if UD beat Florida(HA!).

Especially since UD students act entitled in their nasty ass Ghetto.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

I never knew what The Ghetto was until last night.  Huge-ass crowd there.  I heard talk of burning couches but no photographic evidence.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on March 28, 2014, 12:57:31 PM
I never knew what The Ghetto was until last night.  Huge-ass crowd there.  I heard talk of burning couches but no photographic evidence.

In the old days, a 12 pack would get you blowjobs from the freshman chicks there.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 28, 2014, 01:01:57 PM
In the old days, a 12 pack would get you blowjobs from the freshman chicks there.

Sounds like Delaware, the other UD :hmm:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Berkut

Quote from: katmai on March 29, 2014, 10:13:46 PM
damn Arizona.

The best defensive team in the country could not stop 1 guy.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

crazy canuck

Quote from: Berkut on March 29, 2014, 11:56:36 PM
Quote from: katmai on March 29, 2014, 10:13:46 PM
damn Arizona.

The best defensive team in the country could not stop 1 guy.

Hard to match up against a 7 footer that can shoot the three, take the ball to the rim and post up.  I thought Wisconsin did a poor job exploiting the Arizona defensive weakness when Arizona switched on the screens.  Even so they did it well enough to win. 

Admiral Yi

Excellent Sparty Husky matchup going on.  Close, well played, intense.

Admiral Yi

Good game. 

Won $20 off my mom.  :showoff:

katmai

jimmy olsen

Wow, even though they're not traditional 7 or 8 seeds, I don't think many people saw this coming!
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

Is Staukus OTB or homegrown?

katmai

Homegrown to those Vile Canadians yes.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!