And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Hoops 2013

Started by PDH, November 09, 2013, 06:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: Valmy on April 07, 2014, 09:23:32 PM
Quote from: sbr on April 07, 2014, 09:22:26 PM
Here's hoping they don't give up the easy 30 foot left wing jumper to Harrison in the closing seconds.

You should have seen me at the end of the Wisconsin game

'ok just don't let Harrison get it...not Harrison please...come on....NOOOOOOOO GOD SDLI#$@(*W$P(TYADOFHQErh'

:lol:  The kid is unreal.  Those could be the only 3 shots he has hit all tournament for all I know, but he will go down with the legends of the tourney with his performance this year.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Cal is always doomed to hate the local team.  Well ok except the Pats.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

It's funny how some people actually get angry down here when I answer "Neither" to the inevitable "CARDS OR CATS?" questions at this time of year. :)

Caliga

...and I am trying very hard to like the Bungles since they are sort of a local team, and I like the NFL.

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on April 08, 2014, 10:32:29 AM
It's funny how some people actually get angry down here when I answer "Neither" to the inevitable "CARDS OR CATS?" questions at this time of year. :)

Tell 'em you're an EKU man.  COLONELS FOREVAH
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on April 08, 2014, 10:32:29 AM

ROLL TIDE
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on April 09, 2014, 07:09:41 AM
BIG BLEW NASHUN :bleeding:

I have yet to hear that one, thank God.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

crazy canuck

I was looking forward to seeing the Women's final last night but the ESPN feed wasnt picked up by TSN - instead they showed some stupid hockey of some sort. :ultra:

derspiess

I watched the Cardinals beat the Reds for the 4th time already this year.

Ed Anger

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 09, 2014, 11:26:49 AM
I was looking forward to seeing the Women's final last night but the ESPN feed wasnt picked up by TSN - instead they showed some stupid hockey of some sort. :ultra:

Women's basketball.   :lol:

crazy canuck

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 09, 2014, 01:03:52 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on April 09, 2014, 11:26:49 AM

Women's basketball.   :lol:

If you like the tactics of basketball it is better than the Men's game for the simple reason that when things break down in Men's basketball the players often rely on their althetic ablity.  Women on the other hand are more likely to play within the systems designed by their coaches.  If the Women's teams are well coached, as was the case last night, it is a great game to watch.  The problem is that a lot of women's programs are not well developed and so the opportunity to watch good Women's games is not as frequent.  Which is why I really wanted to see the game last night.

Ed Anger