Ed Anger

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

:mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Needs more DAYTON FLYERS!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

On one hand SDSU was my last man standing in my blind draw pool and was worth $12 to me; on the other hand Pac-12 4ever.  But also Berkut annoys me.

I had a rough night.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

Nick Johnson.

0 for 10, zero points for the first 35.5 minutes.

14 straight points, and 9 straight free throws to end the game.

How about against Wisconsin they try to have a boring game, and just crush them?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 27, 2014, 09:02:47 PM
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

:mad:

:nelson:  Get Flyer'ed up!!!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Oh, fuck y'all. The fanboy shit here in the miami valley is getting....annoying.

Ed Anger

It is reaching Tim levels of bandwagon faggotry.

PDH

I'm still rooting for Wyoming  :)
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

derspiess

Quote from: sbr on March 27, 2014, 11:57:32 PM
On one hand SDSU was my last man standing in my blind draw pool and was worth $12 to me; on the other hand Pac-12 4ever.  But also Berkut annoys me.

I had a rough night.

SDSU confounded me by actually winning a couple games.  I was very happy to see their reign of terror end last night.  Plus I had Arizona winning it all in my Languish pool, not that I have a shot in hell at winning it this year :(

In my Bengals pool I went from 32nd to tied for 8th.  If Louisville wins out I should end up in first place.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 28, 2014, 08:48:18 AM
It is reaching Tim levels of bandwagon faggotry.

:D  People are happy for them here, but we're far enough away that there's no bandwagoning.  Plus there's still plenty of loudmouth Ewwwe-Kayyyy fans from just across the river.

PDH

The Languish pool is dead to me.  I don't even want to know.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

derspiess

Quote from: PDH on March 28, 2014, 09:50:36 AM
The Languish pool is dead to me.  I don't even want to know.

You're not doing as bad as I am.  And nobody's doing as bad as Valmy, though with his rampant homerism I don't think he was taking it very seriously.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 28, 2014, 09:55:42 AM
You're not doing as bad as I am.  And nobody's doing as bad as Valmy, though with his rampant homerism I don't think he was taking it very seriously.

Hehe no.  To be fair I usually am horrible at those things anyway.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."