News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[iOS] Starbase Orion MP

Started by Barrister, September 26, 2013, 11:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Practically all my planets are like that.  While you've been building that mean fleet of yours, I've been terraforming and building Gaia devices.  I maybe should have built more ships.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

It is a nice fleet, isn't it?

I appreciate you allowing me the time to rebuild from scratch. I won't be returning that favor...hopefully.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

And my long-lost iPod Touch was found deep within the couch cushions.

Since you guys didn't cancel the game I went ahead and submitted my move, if you're still interested.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

PRC

It is the Influence of Pisces that has granted my people the chance to play Kingmaker for a day at the Battle for Hloth.  Upon whose side I join in battle will surely be the winner of the battle and indeed the galaxy. 

Side with Habbaku1600 and be assured that we will be a vassal state, picked apart one by one as occurred to our once friend and ally Ton1trus.

Side with Berkut0412 and be assured that our peoples will be used as fuel for the genocidal engines of his own bleak slave state's war machine.

The choice is made.  Habbaku1600, we are on your side.

Berkut

Weak. Very weak.

I deserve to win more! I lost my entire fleet to Habs epic (even if all too predictable) betrayal of our alliance, went away, rebuilt from scratch, and then smashed him!

Now you are going to come in and throw it to him???

Poor form, sir, POOR FORM!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Diplomacy is stronger a weapon than any fleet.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

In Crusade of Twill I see incoming ships from both Berkut and Habbaku (caught between both of them again - what are the odds <_<).

If you come in the spirit of peace and exploration I welcome you.

If you come in some other spirit... I can only tell you my build priorities have been quite different in this game...

Habbaku

I'm auto-allied with you in Crusade of Twill, Beeb...

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Quote from: Habbaku on November 29, 2013, 12:48:08 AM
I'm auto-allied with you in Crusade of Twill, genius.  It's a team game.   :rolleyes:

Oh really. :huh:

Interesting...

Habbaku

I edited to be less of a dick.  I see you caught it too fast.  :P

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Quote from: Habbaku on November 29, 2013, 12:53:27 AM
I edited to be less of a dick.  I see you caught it too fast.  :P

I'm both quick and clueless.   :Embarrass:

(cue "That's what she said!")

I had no idea this was a team game.  Berkut even mentioned something about that to me, and it completely passed me by...

Tonitrus

Being as BB is suffering with only being in one game, are you guys interested in starting another non-team game with all of us in it?

Suggested rules:

Timer: Casual
Type: Classic
Speed: Normal
Leaders: Off
Race: Custom? (I can go either way on this one)
Diplomacy: On
Victory: Allied

Size: Massive
Composition: Random?
Shape: Ring? (Might be fun to try)
Galaxy Age: Normal?
Wormholes: On
Monsters: Off?
Specials: On

Barrister

By the way - who is frankstarman?

I'd be down with another game.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Barrister on December 10, 2013, 10:46:10 AM
By the way - who is frankstarman?

I'd be down with another game.

FunkMonk

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.