If you could quit your job tomorrow and be financially okay, would you?

Started by merithyn, September 17, 2013, 01:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Read the OP before voting to see what "financially okay" means.

Ab-so-LUTE-ly!
I'd have to seriously think about it, but probably, yeah
50/50 - I could stay or leave
Not likely
No way! Not nearly enough
No amount is enough. I'd be far too bored.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Yes except that it really isn't that good as the flavors aren't that great.  Somewhere a guy did a review of each flavor of coke.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

I was at World of Coca-Cola once. I drank until I peed and then I drank again.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 19, 2013, 10:54:57 AM
Cherry Coke is pretty good.
Tastes the same as Dr. Pepper to me (which makes sense since Dr. Pepper is a cherry cola).
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on September 19, 2013, 09:59:13 AM
Yes except that it really isn't that good as the flavors aren't that great.  Somewhere a guy did a review of each flavor of coke.

Yeah, I look through all the flavors, but always end up getting Coke Zero with no additional flavoring.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

IIRC the Coke mixer machine thing has: regular, cherry, vanilla, orange, lemon, lime, and some kind of berry (blackberry?), all available in regular, diet, or caffeine-free diet.

Caliga

Yeah, I usually get that or just regular in diet and caffeine-free.