News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 2: Torn Labrum Edition!

Started by CountDeMoney, September 12, 2013, 09:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 15, 2013, 03:18:45 PM
Andre Johnson and Arian Foster save the day, at least for now.  With the big catch, a TD run, and a 2pt conversion run.

Hope Johnson is okay.  :(

Jesus Christ, Bullock.  0/3 in FGs now.
1/5 if you count all the times that retard Munchak iced him.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

:lol:  That's true. 

Oh shit he caught that!  Hopkins is making up for the possible mistake earlier.  Hell, he already made up for it and is back to being cool.

Neil

Nice win by the Texans.  Thus always to fuckheads who ice kickers.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Hey nice, Hopkins got the game winning TD catch after all.

ulmont

One hour lightning delay in NO@TB and counting.

MadBurgerMaker

I'm jealous of the Giants kicker.  He makes field goals, while the one on my favorite team doesn't.  :(

Sophie Scholl

Raiders win! :yeah:  Granted it was Jacksonville, but...  I'm actually happy the Browns lost, as maybe the damn city will pay attention to the Indians who look to be only a half game out of the Wild Card right now.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on September 15, 2013, 07:30:42 PM
Raiders win! :yeah:  Granted it was Jacksonville, but...  I'm actually happy the Browns lost, as maybe the damn city will pay attention to the Indians who look to be only a half game out of the Wild Card right now.
One would hope not.  A losing football team is still more honourable than the best baseball team in the world.

MadBurgerMaker

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

LOL.  Seahawks fucked by the 12th Man.

ulmont

Two Saints wins in the last 10 seconds...and two Bucs losses in the last 2 seconds.

MadBurgerMaker

Turf monsters get Golden Tate again.

Quote from: ulmont on September 15, 2013, 07:49:17 PM
Two Saints wins in the last 10 seconds...and two Bucs losses in the last 2 seconds.

How long did that end up being delayed?

MadBurgerMaker

ulmont

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 15, 2013, 07:52:33 PM
Turf monsters get Golden Tate again.

Quote from: ulmont on September 15, 2013, 07:49:17 PM

How long did that end up being delayed?

Like 1 hour 15 minutes or so.