News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 2: Torn Labrum Edition!

Started by CountDeMoney, September 12, 2013, 09:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Oh fuck.  The Ravens resigned Tandon Doss?  Why in the hell would they do that?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Hm. Texans - Titans. Flaming thumbtacks might be getting better.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

:hmm:  This game isn't going well for Houston.  It's not out of hand or anything at 10-7, but the Titans D is pretty stout.

MadBurgerMaker

TD Texans, and JJ Watt with a sack now, so that helps.  14-10 with Tenn punting.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

MadBurgerMaker

What did Leatherface and son do this time?

sbr

I'm playing against Aaron Rodgers in 2 leagues this week.

MadBurgerMaker

Holy shit the Titans can't get out of their own way.  Three penalties on this drive now, plus getting stuffed for losses on the two plays that have actually been run has put them inside their own 1 yar

That's a safety  THROW THE FLAG THROW THE FLAG  Bah they wont be able to overturn that I was wrong.  Wooo safety!  16-10 now.

Liep

Quote from: sbr on September 15, 2013, 02:26:54 PM
I'm playing against Aaron Rodgers in 2 leagues this week.

I'm playing him in the one that counts. :yeah:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

MadBurgerMaker

Something weird just happened.  Houston punted, dude ran down and tossed it back out of the endzone to prevent the touchback, Titans player inexplicably tried to catch it, then a bunch of Houston players dove on it thinking it was their ball.  Instead, they called Illegal Touching and gave the ball to Tennessee on the 1.   :huh:  They didn't say a number, but I assume it was on the dude who ran down and knocked it backwards to prevent the touchback, since everything else was happening around the 5 or so. 

E: Oooohhhh illegal touching on the Titans player, because he was OOB and came back in.  Okay.  Or...wait...they're talking about throwing it back?  Oh okay, so they have the option of taking the ball where dude first touched it, which they would because otherwise it's a turnover.  Or something.

Well that didn't matter either way because the Texans D just gave up a 99 yard TD drive to cough up the lead.  :bleeding:

Ah so that's even better!  Two sacks, then the rookie WR just sort of runs away from the ball when Schaub throws it to him for an easy pick 6 (he just sort of ran upfield and was waving for the ball while the DB was busy catching it).   :lol: :bleeding:

Neil

Wow.  That was a huge miscommunication between Schaub and his receiver.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

That was really weird.  You could see him waving that he was open while the DB was catching it.

MadBurgerMaker

Andre Johnson and Arian Foster save the day, at least for now.  With the big catch, a TD run, and a 2pt conversion run.

Hope Johnson is okay.  :(

Jesus Christ, Bullock.  0/3 in FGs now. 

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk