News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 2: Torn Labrum Edition!

Started by CountDeMoney, September 12, 2013, 09:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Goddamn, that big bastard is tough to bring down when he's playing that backyard ball bullshi.

LOL, Bengals take the lead until they lose it again.

Neil

Quote from: merithyn on September 16, 2013, 09:38:45 PM
Is it so hard to throw the damn ball, Rothy? IS IT?? :mad:
If you look at the coverage, you'll see that yes, it would have been.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

merithyn

Quote from: Neil on September 16, 2013, 09:50:23 PM

:mad:

It's his job to find a way. :contract:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Neil

Quote from: merithyn on September 16, 2013, 09:52:08 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 16, 2013, 09:50:23 PM
mad:

It's his job to find a way. :contract:
No, that's the offensive coordinator's job.  Roethlisberger's job is to execute.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

merithyn

Quote from: Neil on September 16, 2013, 09:56:37 PM
No, that's the offensive coordinator's job.  Roethlisberger's job is to execute.

Pfft. Roethlisberger's job is to be able to think on his feet.

Of course, it would help if his line would give him more than half a second to do so.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Valmy

Ugh the freaking 49ers offense cost me a huge Fantasy Football matchup this week.  Katmai owes me.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Quote from: Valmy on September 16, 2013, 10:08:35 PM
Ugh the freaking 49ers offense cost me a huge Fantasy Football matchup this week.  Katmai owes me.

No i don't, if you had asked me I would have told you to sit them :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 16, 2013, 08:40:47 PM
That wasn't "just" a chilidog with a shitload of cheese?  That's actually the "chili" they were talking about and that's it??   :x  What the hell is in that?

:rolleyes:  A cheese coney is a short hot dog with chili and shredded mild cheddar piled high.  You may optionally add onions and/or mustard.

Funny thing is that it's not as much cheese as it appears to be.  If you let it melt down it doesn't look like much.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

I missed it, but I was apparently in a shot they did at Findlay Market yesterday afternoon for Monday Night Countdown.  I was carrying Lola, walking around aimlessly, looking for the gelato stand.  Had a couple people tell me at the game & also got a couple texts.  I remember seeing the camera down there-- just didn't pay much attention for it because I was trying to find my kids their damned ice cream.

Wish I had recorded that & not just the game.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Great, when I play the recording, I'm gonna be looking for a chick eating a coney.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: ulmont on September 16, 2013, 08:43:43 PM
That was a chili dog with the special chili.  I think it has spaghetti and regrets in it.

The coney and chili/spaghetti are two separate things.  The chili is usually called a "3-way", meaning it has spaghetti, Cincinnati chili, and shredded mild cheddar.  Add onions or beans and it's a 4-way.  Add both and it's a 5-way.

Gold Star Chili is doing a seasonal coney now that uses tiny little bratwurst links, sauerkraut, chili, spicy mustard, and cheese.  It's interesting.

Ed Anger

katmai

I think i threw up a little in my mouth. Damn dirty Ohioans. Times like these I'm sure Ed is happy to be from Kentucky!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 17, 2013, 08:35:07 AM
It's disgusting.

It's really good, once you make your peace with the fact that Cincinnati chili and Texas chili are two entirely different things.  Now go drink your Ensure.

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on September 17, 2013, 08:38:47 AM
I think i threw up a little in my mouth. Damn dirty Ohioans. Times like these I'm sure Ed is happy to be from Kentucky!

:lol: