Pastor has sex with teens to cure them of homosexuality

Started by merithyn, September 12, 2013, 12:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Viking on September 13, 2013, 12:20:26 PM
Quote from: merithyn on September 13, 2013, 12:09:44 PM
Quote from: dps on September 13, 2013, 11:35:42 AM

From the story in the opening post, I'm not sure that there was actual penetration.  I kind of got the impression that it was mutual masturbation.  I'm not sure it makes any difference.  Actually, I don't really think it does morally or ethically.  It might legally.

There are multiple news stories that say that Girouex admitted to having had sex with the boys. I took that to mean penetration.

I gotta go with dps here, I got the impression that it was either mutual masturbation/circle jerks or communal masturbation (no touching just jerking off while being next to each other). With his admission of sex I took that to mean the circle jerk, not anal penetration.

Though, I must say, I have no fucking clue what these overlapping, unclear and diffuse euphemisms for inappropriate conduct are supposed to mean. Because, to be honest I need some means of calibrating my outrage. Cause the communal masturbation is merely inappropriate and wierd, the mutual masturbation is bad enough, but anal rape would get me hoping there was a hell for this fucker to go to. The sentence suggests rape, the coverage suggests fondling and the leniency suggests merely exposing himself while masturbating himself.

It does not (or should not) make any difference if there was anal penetration or not.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Viking

Quote from: Barrister on September 13, 2013, 12:23:29 PM

It does not (or should not) make any difference if there was anal penetration or not.

It does.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

The Brain

Physical trauma and disease risk mean nothing to Machiavellian law.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Viking

Quote from: The Brain on September 13, 2013, 12:28:21 PM
Physical trauma and disease risk mean nothing to Machiavellian law.

Of course they do, traumatized and diseased peasants pay no taxes.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Barrister

Quote from: Viking on September 13, 2013, 12:26:37 PM

It does.

I feel safe saying that under Canadian law, someone who molests boys by "mutual masturbation", and someone who molests boy by anal penetration, is going to be treated the same way.

So why exactly are you saying it makes a difference?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Viking

Quote from: Barrister on September 13, 2013, 12:33:58 PM
Quote from: Viking on September 13, 2013, 12:26:37 PM

It does.

I feel safe saying that under Canadian law, someone who molests boys by "mutual masturbation", and someone who molests boy by anal penetration, is going to be treated the same way.

So why exactly are you saying it makes a difference?

I just looked up the canadian law in question, am I correct in understanding in that under canadian law Rape is not a separate crime and sexual contact with penetration is treated no differently than sexual contact without penetration and the only aggrivating circumstances (within that statute) are threats of violence and use of violence?

Why am I saying it makes a difference? Because I don't live under canadian law, which is stupid on this point. I live in a country where groping a sleeping woman and fucking a sleeping woman are punished differently.

Admiral Yi

I'm with Puff on this one.  Nobody ever talks about getting traumatized by prison cell circle jerks.

Malthus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 13, 2013, 12:56:27 PM
I'm with Puff on this one.  Nobody ever talks about getting traumatized by prison cell circle jerks.

This is a usual topic of conversation?  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

merithyn

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 13, 2013, 12:56:27 PM

We're talking about kids here.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Malthus on September 13, 2013, 01:25:35 PM

Becoming Bubba's prison bitch sure is.  The fact that becoming Bubba's erotic massage partner is not is telling.

merithyn

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 13, 2013, 01:29:15 PM
Quote from: Malthus on September 13, 2013, 01:25:35 PM

Becoming Bubba's prison bitch sure is.  The fact that becoming Bubba's erotic massage partner is not is telling.

Since there's little reason for Bubba to stop at petting in prison, we may never know if a circle jerk would be just as traumatizing.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: merithyn on September 13, 2013, 01:26:34 PM

Reinforces my/Puff's point.  Kids have tighter bung holes-->proportionally more trauma.

[insert joke about Yi's knowledge of prepubescent bung holes]

merithyn

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 13, 2013, 01:32:57 PM
Quote from: merithyn on September 13, 2013, 01:26:34 PM

Reinforces my/Puff's point.  Kids have tighter bung holes-->proportionally more trauma.

I think that you're focusing too much on the physical trauma, maybe. The trauma comes as much from the absolute lack of control as it does from the physical trauma. Yes, there's a physical component that has to be overcome, but the mental and emotional trama can be just as bad, and it doesn't have to come from being physically harmed.

Maximus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 13, 2013, 01:32:57 PM

If I understand correctly, lasting physical damage would be considered an aggravating factor under Canadian law (as it should be IMO) but physical damage is not the main reason society considers sexual assault bad.

Admiral Yi

Meri: Sure.  And I promise you that if you ran a poll asking the straight males on Languish if they were forced to choose between a circle jerk and getting fucked in the ass, every single one would choose the circle jerk.