Pastor has sex with teens to cure them of homosexuality

Started by merithyn, September 12, 2013, 12:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 13, 2013, 01:39:33 PM
Meri: Sure.  And I promise you that if you ran a poll asking the straight males on Languish if they were forced to choose between a circle jerk and getting fucked in the ass, every single one would choose the circle jerk.

The problem is the word "choice".
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

The Brain

Quote from: merithyn on September 13, 2013, 01:47:08 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 13, 2013, 01:39:33 PM
Meri: Sure.  And I promise you that if you ran a poll asking the straight males on Languish if they were forced to choose between a circle jerk and getting fucked in the ass, every single one would choose the circle jerk.

It means main dish?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

No it's not.  We're comparing two guys stroking each others' weenies with one guy assfucking the other.  Choice is a constant.

merithyn

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 13, 2013, 01:50:34 PM

No it's not.  We're comparing two guys stroking each others' weenies with one guy assfucking the other.  Choice is a constant.

Okay, but that doesn't mean that one is rape and the other isn't. For instance, I could be raped vaginally or anally. One is, in my opinion, far worse than the other and will cause more damage physically, but both are rape. The same for being forced to give a blowjob.

All of those are sex acts against my will. Sure, I'd much prefer one over another, but it doesn't change the fact that all of them are rape.

The Brain

It would probably help if you guys discussed the same thing.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Viking

Quote from: merithyn on September 13, 2013, 02:00:42 PM

Okay, but that doesn't mean that one is rape and the other isn't. For instance, I could be raped vaginally or anally. One is, in my opinion, far worse than the other and will cause more damage physically, but both are rape. The same for being forced to give a blowjob.

All of those are sex acts against my will. Sure, I'd much prefer one over another, but it doesn't change the fact that all of them are rape.

You have to understand that a better analogy is not front or back rape or forced analsex. If you want a proper analogy for women (or if it makes no sense to you just remember that your analogy makes no sense to us) then emotionally it is a choice between being fingered and given a hysterectomy.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

garbon

Quote from: Viking on September 13, 2013, 02:05:54 PM

You have to understand that a better analogy is not front or back rape or forced analsex. If you want a proper analogy for women (or if it makes no sense to you just remember that your analogy makes no sense to us) then emotionally it is a choice between being fingered and given a hysterectomy.

WTF?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Linesman pulled the switch and Puff and I are no longer riding the same track.

Barrister

Sexual assaults are not considered horrific because of the physical damage involved.  It's the mental anguish.  In that, being forced to participate in a circle jerk is bad - perhaps even worse since you're being forced to actively participate.

An unwanted grope of the ass or a sqeeze of a tit, while illegal, are treated with much less severity.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Maximus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 13, 2013, 02:08:41 PM
Linesman pulled the switch and Puff and I are no longer riding the same track.
:lol: I'm guessing it was an attempt at an emasculation analogy, which I think fails for a number of reasons.

merithyn

Quote from: Viking on September 13, 2013, 02:05:54 PM

:blink:

No.. no it's not.

Even if you went with the idea of a woman being groped while a man ejaculated, that's still pretty damn traumatizing when it's done against her will.

Ideologue

This is tangential, but I would assume vaginal rape is worse, due to the prospect of a resulting pregnancy.

Also: Martinus may be gone, but his spirit of terrible, terrible analogies lives on in Viking. :)
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Capetan Mihali

Two points:

1) A suspended sentence is not an imaginary sentence.  Incarceration for a portion or the entirety of suspended sentences are routinely imposed on people for violating conditions of probation, which are often quite extensive/restrictive and can last for years and years.  Having serious prison time hanging over your head is quite different than a straight probationary sentence.

2) Most American states do make a distinction between penetrative and non-penetrative sexual assault, or something along those lines.  In Vermont, for instance, the sexual assault statute includes this definition: A "sexual act" means conduct between persons consisting of contact between the penis and the vulva, the penis and the anus, the mouth and the penis, the mouth and the vulva, or any intrusion, however slight, by any part of a person's body or any object into the genital or anal opening of another.  Otherwise, the charge would be Lewd and Lascivious Behavior (with a Child).  Or "L'n'L" as it's known in the biz.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on September 13, 2013, 07:55:30 PM
Two points:

1) A suspended sentence is not an imaginary sentence.  Incarceration for a portion or the entirety of suspended sentences are routinely imposed on people for violating conditions of probation, which are often quite extensive/restrictive and can last for years and years.  Having serious prison time hanging over your head is quite different than a straight probationary sentence.

Yeah.  Good luck with that.  I think I said that about fifty fucking times in the Montana case thread.  People don't understand what they don't want to understand--no matter how simple it is.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)