News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

{+5 jockstrap} RPG's Y'all!

Started by Ed Anger, August 29, 2012, 01:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: crazy canuck on August 12, 2013, 01:40:53 PM
One day when I retire I will purchase Traveller 10 and the 120 volumes of rule books and supplements for Rolemaster.  Then I will unhook the internet so people will be motivated to play them with me.

It'll be interesting when the first cohorts of rpg players retire and some of the take up their old hobby; I wonder how it will change the industy (if it does).

Neil

I'm playing a Pathfinder game with some friends.  It's fun.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

PDH

It is Summer, so every few weekends I go to my friend Scott's place (about 3 hours away) and do some RPGing.  He is the one who ran the epic 20-year campaign I spoke of a while back.

We play GURPS, and he has recruited a whole new generation (helped in part by his teenage son) of players.  It is still a blast at 47.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM