News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

{+5 jockstrap} RPG's Y'all!

Started by Ed Anger, August 29, 2012, 01:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Thinking about picking up the Numenera book later this month...but really I should be getting a Thomas the Tank Engine RPG if it is something I actually want to play  :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on August 06, 2013, 04:14:07 PM
Thinking about picking up the Numenera book later this month...but really I should be getting a Thomas the Tank Engine RPG if it is something I actually want to play  :lol:

Hang in there... some day our boys will be old enough to play RPGs...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Habbaku

Thanks to the pending release of Werewolf : The Apocalypse, 20th Anniversary Edition, some friends and I have been playing in a consistent, bi-weekly campaign for the last several months.  Lots of fun to be had within that environment.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Quote from: Habbaku on August 06, 2013, 04:27:20 PM
Thanks to the pending release of Werewolf : The Apocalypse, 20th Anniversary Edition, some friends and I have been playing in a consistent, bi-weekly campaign for the last several months.  Lots of fun to be had within that environment.

I now feel old.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

You guys know they published a 5th edition of the Traveller rules, right?  It's about the size of a law school text book.

Habbaku

Quote from: katmai on August 06, 2013, 04:28:17 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on August 06, 2013, 04:27:20 PM

I now feel old.

:lol:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 06, 2013, 04:31:08 PM
Whoa,goths! Beat them up!

Vampire has really not aged well.  I like the fiction, but loathe the idea of actually playing it.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 06, 2013, 04:35:04 PM
You guys know they published a 5th edition of the Traveller rules, right?  It's about the size of a law school text book.

Yes.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Habbaku on August 06, 2013, 04:36:08 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 06, 2013, 04:31:08 PM
Whoa,goths! Beat them up!

Vampire has really not aged well.  I like the fiction, but loathe the idea of actually playing it.

I still giggle at the art with the vampire chick with the strap on.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 06, 2013, 04:35:04 PM

I did not know that. :mad:

*quick google*

IS it for sale, or only available via the kickstarter?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

One day when I retire I will purchase Traveller 10 and the 120 volumes of rule books and supplements for Rolemaster.  Then I will unhook the internet so people will be motivated to play them with me.