Bradley Manning acquitted of aiding enemy but convicted on other charges

Started by jimmy olsen, July 30, 2013, 06:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

See, this thread is why I wish Mart was here.  He could tell us about how Manning should have been acquitted and Amerikkka sucks and is evil. :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 21, 2013, 11:38:06 AM
Terrorist lover. :blurgh:

Come on, now.  It was not an act of terrorism, but an occurrence of workplace violence. 

Also, as tragic as it was, it would be more tragic of we lost our diversity  :cry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on August 21, 2013, 11:54:12 AM
Come on, now.  It was not an act of terrorism, but an occurrence of workplace violence. 

And why does American military personnel have access to guns anyways?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on August 21, 2013, 11:38:34 AM
See, this thread is why I wish Mart was here.  He could tell us about how Manning should have been acquitted and Amerikkka sucks and is evil. :(

Get over glaring lovingly at mart's feet.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: derspiess on August 21, 2013, 11:21:04 AM
I could live with giving this little shit 35 years w/o parole *if* we get to shoot that Hasan fucker in his wheelchair.

Wouldn't it be better to shoot him in the gut or at least his leg?  He can always get a new wheelchair.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

derspiess

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Jacob

derspiess

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

derspiess

dps

DGuller

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on August 21, 2013, 12:06:42 PM
Quote from: derspiess on August 21, 2013, 11:21:04 AM
I could live with giving this little shit 35 years w/o parole *if* we get to shoot that Hasan fucker in his wheelchair.

Wouldn't it be better to shoot him in the gut or at least his leg?  He can always get a new wheelchair.
:lol: