News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Tea Partiers harassed by IRS?

Started by Sheilbh, May 11, 2013, 07:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on May 16, 2013, 01:51:22 AM
I bet the right wing blogs are just bouncing off the walls right now.

Of course they are;  this is a bigger victory for them than if we debuted the aliens we have stored at Area 51.  It's every anti-gubbint tinfoiler's wet dream.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Chris Matthews isn't the pinko left-winger and Obama mouthpiece you guys seem to think he is.  He never has been.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2013, 08:12:56 AM
Chris Matthews isn't the pinko left-winger and Obama mouthpiece you guys seem to think he is.  He never has been.

He hasn't *always* been-- hell, he used to guest host for Limbaugh.  But yeah, he has been for the past few years.  He jumped on the Hillary bandwagon early but has been an Obamaroid ever since he first got the thrill up his leg.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Nonsense.  You confuse his disdain for what the Republican Party has become with Obamism.  You guys make that mistake a lot.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2013, 08:32:31 AM
Nonsense.  You confuse his disdain for what the Republican Party has become with Obamism.  You guys make that mistake a lot.

They're indistinguishable.

CountDeMoney

Sure thing, derobstructionism.

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on May 16, 2013, 08:38:27 AM

No they aren't. :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Huh?  Obama is the worst President since the last guy.  But I sure have a crap load of disdain for the Republicans.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on May 16, 2013, 09:02:32 AM

Huh?  Obama is the worst President since the last guy.  But I sure have a crap load of disdain for the Republicans.

Are you Chris Matthews?  :huh:

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on May 16, 2013, 09:08:39 AM
Are you Chris Matthews?  :huh:

Oh I thought you meant in general :blush:

Yeah ok in his case maybe they are.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: derspiess on May 16, 2013, 08:10:40 AM
Sounds like Chris Matthews lost that thrill going up his leg :(

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/05/chris-matthews-sours-on-obama-164095.html

Chris is just sour because his favorite hair dye was discontinued, due to adverse toxicity results.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

derspiess

I used to love Darrell Hammond's Hardball skits on SNL.

"THAT'S IT FOR HARDBALL-- I'M GONNA GO OUTSIDE AND YELL AT CARS"

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".