And we're back!

Main Menu

Raz: Crippled.

Started by Razgovory, May 18, 2012, 03:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Lettow77 on May 22, 2012, 02:36:53 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 22, 2012, 01:52:39 AM
I was already disabled.  I also can't read Japanese.

It's a game made by non-japanese, for non-japanese. It's the nips who are squealing in their effete voices for a translation, which is still in progress.

It was released to the public free, and received considerable acclaim among visual novel enthusiasts. I think you'd really like Rin.

Edit: a link for lazy razgovories
http://katawa-shoujo.com/
Raz's next post.
QuoteMy balls hurt. :(

Sorry buddy, just thought that was funny right after crackhead's post.

Get better.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

I saw another doctor today!  A better doctor.  Or at least a better looking one.  New meds!  Naproxen Sodium (I can buy that over the counter), and Cyclobnzaprine.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

QuoteCyclobnzaprine

Ahhhh, Flexeril. How do I love thee.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

I could go with some Flexeril. Friday is 90 minute Power Yoger night. It is my drug of choice when I have no percoset. 
PDH!

Razgovory

The new meds really don't cut it.  I woke up and couldn't walk.  I stretched a bit and took my meds and finally hobbled my way to the bathroom.  Sat down on the crapper and oh boy.  My back and legs really, really hurt.  Took about 10 minutes before it stopped.  Like screaming hurting.  I don't know what to do.  The last doctor I saw still thinks it's a muscle problem.  After memorial day I may go back to hospital.  I'd rather be there then with an IV and some meds then here in agony.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

It is a muscle issue.  Go see a fucking masseuse already and deal with it already, goddammit.  Fuck.

Razgovory

I wonder what they'll do when I ask them massage my balls.

CountDeMoney

OK, fuckwit, you don't want to do anything about it, stop bitching about it.  Meds and bitching doesn't solve a musculature problem.  So STFU already.

Eddie Teach

I thought there was a study that said bitching actually did help people deal with pain. Or maybe it was just cursing.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 27, 2012, 08:10:52 AM
I thought there was a study that said bitching actually did help people deal with pain. Or maybe it was just cursing.

Old Jewish maid's tale.

sbr

Mythbusters proved cursing helps with pain.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on May 27, 2012, 12:48:53 PM

Tell that to Human Resources.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 27, 2012, 02:13:15 PM
Quote from: sbr on May 27, 2012, 12:48:53 PM

Tell that to Human Resources.

What's their number?

Jaron

My HR director said he needed to talk to me for a moment, and then asked me to haul up sandwiches from his car for company lunch. <_<

I only did it because he said if I did I'd get first dibs. :P
Winner of THE grumbler point.