Started by jimmy olsen, December 19, 2011, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

The Larch

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

I think the GOP should just go whole hog and pick the craziest guy they can.  Just get it out of their system.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on February 24, 2012, 05:14:24 PM
I think the GOP should just go whole hog and pick the craziest guy they can.  Just get it out of their system.

Give them some time.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Newt just said he could get gas down to $2.50/gallon if he were elected.  :huh:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 24, 2012, 07:04:54 PM

Well then, that settles it.

sbr

Didn't Ms. Bachmann promise gas under $2 at one point during the campaign?

Eddie Teach

Big deal. I can get gas for under a buck at Taco Bell.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Rick Santorum doesn't want you to get a college education, because they're Obama Indoctrination Camps.

QuoteRick Santorum believes Obama wants to 'indoctrinate' students by encouraging higher college enrollment. The GOP hopeful sat down with Glenn Beck for a wide-ranging interview that aired Thursday, and he warned that higher education leads to secularization.

"I understand why Barack Obama wants to send every kid to college, because of their indoctrination mills, absolutely," he said. "The indoctrination that is going on at the university level is a harm to our country."

Obama has recently doubled down on his efforts to boost college attendance, pushing to make schools more affordable and accountable.

Santorum told Beck that "62 percent of kids who go into college with a faith commitment leave without it," but failed to say where he found that figure. He has said that parents should have control of their children's education, and vowed to home-school his seven children in the White House if he is elected president.

His wife, Karen, also talked with Beck and said that her husband entered the race because it was God's will.

"I did always feel in my heart that God had big plans for Rick," she said. "Eventually it was there, tugging at my heart. ... When Obamacare passed, that was it. That put the fire in my belly."

Oh man, this guy just keeps delivering.  And to think, all this time, I had guessed Bachmann was the nuttiest nigger in the bunch.

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoneyRick Santorum doesn't want you to get a college education

That crafty bastard may get my vote yet.

I do like the implication that God hates health insurance. :lol:  Keeps you out of Heaven longer, don'chya know?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 24, 2012, 08:09:54 PM
Rick Santorum doesn't want you to get a college education, because they're Obama Indoctrination Camps.

QuoteRick Santorum believes Obama wants to 'indoctrinate' students by encouraging higher college enrollment. The GOP hopeful sat down with Glenn Beck for a wide-ranging interview that aired Thursday, and he warned that higher education leads to secularization.

"I understand why Barack Obama wants to send every kid to college, because of their indoctrination mills, absolutely," he said. "The indoctrination that is going on at the university level is a harm to our country."

Obama has recently doubled down on his efforts to boost college attendance, pushing to make schools more affordable and accountable.

Santorum told Beck that "62 percent of kids who go into college with a faith commitment leave without it," but failed to say where he found that figure. He has said that parents should have control of their children's education, and vowed to home-school his seven children in the White House if he is elected president.

His wife, Karen, also talked with Beck and said that her husband entered the race because it was God's will.

"I did always feel in my heart that God had big plans for Rick," she said. "Eventually it was there, tugging at my heart. ... When Obamacare passed, that was it. That put the fire in my belly."

Oh man, this guy just keeps delivering.  And to think, all this time, I had guessed Bachmann was the nuttiest nigger in the bunch.

:lol:

Yay! I'm the enemy now.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Minsky Moment

i dont question his ability to produce massive supplies of hot air, but that's not the kind of gas we need.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Razgovory

They're your people.  Don't act so surprised.  We've been telling you about this kind of shit for years now.