NFL 2011 Week 12 - The first good Thanksgiving in years

Started by Neil, November 22, 2011, 08:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

No way man, didn't you hear Skip Bayless?  Tebow is much more clutch, would totally bench aaron rodgers in the 4th for tebow.  :wacko:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Sophie Scholl

Browns being all Brownsie with the collapse against Cinci.  Ugh.  They're so much fail, it hurts.  Nice win by Oakland though.  Also, another playoff bound team falls to me (odds are) in the LFFL.  The Fantasy Football Gods are cruel and love taunting me it seems. :(
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Admiral Yi

Damn.  That Pittsburg blind side boy is a fucking slab.

CountDeMoney

Kansas City's acting like it's 38 minutes left, not :38.

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2011, 11:19:48 PM
Kansas City's acting like it's 38 minutes left, not :38.

No shit.  Bad time for the offensive coordinator to pop some ludes.

CountDeMoney

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but that Bills WR that got flagged for mimicking Plaxico Burress shooting himself in the leg may get fined, but it is worth every penny.

Too bad he choked for the game.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2011, 11:22:28 PM
Dwayne Bowe just got his Man Card revoked.

That was pretty pathetic.  If I were coaching the Chiefs, I'd have that play on a continuous loop for the first 10 minutes of the morning meeting.  Granted, Palko shouldn't have thrown into quintuple coverage, but you gotta at least make an attempt.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/sports/53002959-77/story.csp

Anyone else see this in the Chargers-Broncos game yesterday?  They had the camera on him for a good 10 seconds-- how could they not have known he was peeing??  I mean, I had to point it out to my parents, but for the network guy directing the broadcast, he would have to have recognized that.

At least Novak kneels in front of the Gatorade table.  Yesterday in the 1st quarter Pacman Jones decided to take a leak standing up *behind* the table.  He had his back to the front row, but it was obvious what he was doing.  I think I saw two other players take a leak in the 4th quarter in the Bengals game.  Must have been the day for it.  Wonder if Gatorade changed their formula & inadvertently put in a diuretic?

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

So, if the Broncos get to the playoffs, Fox for coach of the year?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 28, 2011, 03:11:13 PM
So, if the Broncos get to the playoffs, Fox for coach of the year?

That depends if the Packers go undefeated or not.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi