NFL 2011 Week 12 - The first good Thanksgiving in years

Started by Neil, November 22, 2011, 08:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

I can understand not wanting to deal with the drama, but surely Favre is still significantly better than those 3
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 01, 2011, 12:58:24 AM
I can understand not wanting to deal with the drama, but surely Favre is still significantly better than those 3

Favre fucking sucks and needs to stay retired.

Edit:  They also gave Jeff Garcia a chance to make the team.  Twice.  He's done for good too, most likely.

Neil

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 01, 2011, 12:58:24 AM
No, probably not.  Besides, bringing Favre back would be a crime against humanity.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on December 01, 2011, 01:01:10 AM
No, probably not.  Besides, bringing Favre back would be a crime against humanity.

Seriously.  I'd much rather see what the rookie can do than watch Favre's dumbass go out there and turn the ball over but have fun and sell Wranglers. 

If the rookie somehow goes down...who cares at that point?  Brett Favre isn't going to take them to the Super Bowl any more than TJ Yates or Jake Delhomme or Kellen Clemens will anyway.

CountDeMoney

Sophie Scholl

Drew Willy.  Played qb at the University of Buffalo and was in the UFL last year.  Still young and looked great in the games I saw him play in.  Not an amazingly powerful arm, but accurate and able to scramble a bit.  Think a younger Rich Gannon.  Someone deserves to give the kid a shot.  Apparently he's on San Diego's practice squad, but he's worth a look.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Bears was my guess.  Are waiver priorities based on current records?

MadBurgerMaker