NFL 2011 Week 12 - The first good Thanksgiving in years

Started by Neil, November 22, 2011, 08:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Neil

Detroit is hanging in there pretty good.  Maybe they'll do one of those second-half explosions that they do.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

They need to stop with the penalties or they are gonna be in trouble.

sbr

The route is on.

EDIT: And Suh is an idiot.  He needs to figure out how to control himself.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

ulmont

Pretty sure I started Stafford in my other fantasy league, too.  Damnit.

Neil

Stafford needs to stop trying to throw to Pettigrew, since that's how he gets intercepted.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Neil

CountDeMoney

I loved how Vontae Leach totally put Willis on his ass on that Ray Rice run.

Neil

Those were two horrific play calls at the goal line.

CountDeMoney

Neil

I understand how people get frustrated with Cam.  Running a stretch on the one-inch line where the play depends on Ed Dickson blocking someone?  A QB draw?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on November 24, 2011, 09:35:40 PM
I understand how people get frustrated with Cam.  Running a stretch on the one-inch line where the play depends on Ed Dickson blocking someone?  A QB draw?

No shit.  I say, 4 plays up the gut or over the tackle.  You don't get it, you don't deserve it.

Neil