NFL 2011 Week 12 - The first good Thanksgiving in years

Started by Neil, November 22, 2011, 08:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: katmai on November 22, 2011, 11:47:36 PM
Are you really trying to compare Elway to Tebow, god you are a fucking idiot Timmay.
Not really, just seeing who I can get a rise out of.  :sleep:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

The next stop on the Shanahan march to 3-13 is Seattle.  Hide the women and children.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

Schaub has been officially put on IR.  The Texans signed Kellen Clemmens to be the new QB3 behind Leinart and TJ Yates (rookie, 5th round pick out of.....UNC I think it was). 

E: Clemmens was apparently signed over the other dudes they brought in (including old man Jeff Garcia) because he was with the Redskins in training camp.  They run ~the same offense as the Texans, only shitty (:P), so he has at least some time in the system in case the Any Given Sunday situation happens.

E2:  Oops his name is Clemens.  Whatever.  Not like it matters.  :rolleyes:

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

You seen the picture of a lisfranc injury out there MBM? Looks insane.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on November 23, 2011, 03:06:02 PM
Schaub has been officially put on IR.  The Texans signed Kellen Clemmens to be the new QB3 behind Leinart and TJ Yates (rookie, 5th round pick out of.....UNC I think it was). 

E: Clemmens was apparently signed over the other dudes they brought in (including old man Jeff Garcia) because he was with the Redskins in training camp.  They run ~the same offense as the Texans, only shitty (:P), so he has at least some time in the system in case the Any Given Sunday situation happens.

E2:  Oops his name is Clemens.  Whatever.  Not like it matters.  :rolleyes:
Wait a minute.  The Texans passed up Jeff Garcia?  In favour of Kellen Clemens and Matt Leinart?

Well, I guess we can pencil the Titans into the #4 seed in the AFC.  :(
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Garcia is 41 and hasn't played a meaningful game in the NFL in 3 years, time to cut the cord.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: sbr on November 23, 2011, 06:29:15 PM
Garcia is 41 and hasn't played a meaningful game in the NFL in 3 years, time to cut the cord.
I'd take Garcia at 41 over Leinart at any age.

MadBurgerMaker

Garcia wasn't very good in the UFL.  I don't want to think about how bad it would be for him in the NFL with like 4 days of practice. 

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 23, 2011, 05:55:37 PM
You seen the picture of a lisfranc injury out there MBM? Looks insane.

Yeah there was that picture of (I think) Yao's in the SAS thread.  Just nasty.

Found it. Heh.