NFL 2011 Week 12 - The first good Thanksgiving in years

Started by Neil, November 22, 2011, 08:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Looks like one big play wins it for either team.

And Balmer might have used up theirs on that 50 yard pass interference.

katmai

Unless Ravens give up turnover here, this game is over.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Yeah the line is being chewed up by Ngata and Ravens D.

CountDeMoney

Don't understand why the Ravens think they can run wide in short yardage against the Niners, they're far too fast to the sidelines.

One TD isn't enough of a lead.

Neil

Quote from: katmai on November 24, 2011, 10:44:54 PM
Yeah the line is being chewed up by Ngata and Ravens D.
Which is a little crazy, because the D line has been a little off lately, and the 49ers have an O-line that I really respect.

And the Ravens O-line is really starting to dominate.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Or alternatively, the first team to put together a quarter-long drive wins the game. :lol:

Man, where'd that come from.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 24, 2011, 10:52:04 PM
Don't understand why the Ravens think they can run wide in short yardage against the Niners, they're far too fast to the sidelines.

One TD isn't enough of a lead.
No shit.  What would the Ravens in 2000 have done against that East-West bullshit?  Hit it in the fucking mouth, that's what.  And the 49ers have the speed to do exactly that.

Neil

Ouch.  Ginn really should have caught that.

Good game, Niners.

CountDeMoney

Hell. Of. A. Game.

You don't throw the clutch ball to the over-drafted kick returner.  Imma jus sayin.

That being said, the Niners are still humanity's only hope to stop the Packerkrieg.

katmai

I look towards a meet with Pack, think Niners can beat em.

CountDeMoney

Watching the post-game interview with Ray Rice shows you what a classy kid he is.  How many post-game interviews have you seen where the player wishes the the audience a Happy Thanksgiving and hopes they enjoyed the game?

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 24, 2011, 11:28:23 PM
Watching the post-game interview with Ray Rice shows you what a classy kid he is.  How many post-game interviews have you seen where the player wishes the the audience a Happy Thanksgiving and hopes they enjoyed the game?
No kidding.  And now I'm watching the crowd chanting 'Ball so hard!' at Suggs.

I really love this team.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on November 24, 2011, 11:26:59 PM
I look towards a meet with Pack, think Niners can beat em.

Oh, I think so.  The Niners can skewer that Pack secondary.  And I don't think the Pack, while they've got a nice LB crew, can't handle the Niners' short game of Gore and Davis.

The Niners will have to get to Rodgers, like the Ravens got to Smith.  That's the key.

CountDeMoney

Oh yeah, and Suh is fucking psychopath.  Today, combined with his Michelle Bachmann post-game remarks, that was roid rage pure and simple.