News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2011 Week 1

Started by Neil, September 08, 2011, 07:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I guess I'd have to apologize to the Bungals. If I didn't think they'll lose the next 15.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

My thoughts:

Go Eagles!
Buccaneers, really, when the Lions had such shitty QBing?
Bengals vs. Browns, who the fuck cares? Maybe such a game should only be screened locally?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadBurgerMaker

I've been flipping back and forth between the Skins-Giants and Vikings-Chargers, and every time I've seen The Sex Cannon drop back to throw a pass, he's getting hit.  Oh and half the time the receivers seem to drop it. 

Oh well that was a nice pass and catch there at least.  Except on the next play, there's a Giants DL in the backfield biting his ankles while he's handing the ball off.   :wacko:  Does the Redskins OL just suck really bad or what?

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Alcibiades

Have a clip of Ward getting laid out anyone?  Would brighten my day after watching my fantasy team be lazy as shit.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Valmy

Ravens: great team or greatest team?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 11, 2011, 04:07:43 PM
I've been flipping back and forth between the Skins-Giants and Vikings-Chargers, and every time I've seen The Sex Cannon drop back to throw a pass, he's getting hit.  Oh and half the time the receivers seem to drop it. 

Oh well that was a nice pass and catch there at least.  Except on the next play, there's a Giants DL in the backfield biting his ankles while he's handing the ball off.   :wacko:  Does the Redskins OL just suck really bad or what?

The former.  But I guess I like the direction they are going in in the running game department.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

By the way I started the Ravens defense on my fantasy team.  22 points by a defense is a new record for me.

Valmy

Sure glad the Skins drafted that Kerrigan guy

sbr

Quote from: garbon on September 11, 2011, 03:57:20 PM
My thoughts:

Buccaneers, really, when the Lions had such shitty QBing?

:huh:  What?  72% completions for 300 yards 3 TDs and 1 INT is shitty QB play?

Maybe you were watching a different game.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 11, 2011, 04:24:59 PM
Have a clip of Ward getting laid out anyone?  Would brighten my day after watching my fantasy team be lazy as shit.

I don't know if they'll show it except maybe on the extensive highlights, but during Rapistburgers' first INT to Ed Reed, Ward was to be the underneath primary on the play;  as he was running laterally along the line, Jarrett Johnson totally, completely and biblically demolished him with a clean shot, forcing Rapistburger to look for another option.  DWI With The Stars went from vertical to horizontal so fast, it knocked my cat on her ass just being in the same room as the broadcast.
It was as beautiful a decimation as you'd ever see.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2011, 05:11:54 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on September 11, 2011, 04:24:59 PM

I don't know if they'll show it except maybe on the extensive highlights, but during Rapistburgers' first INT to Ed Reed, Ward was to be the underneath primary on the play;  as he was running laterally along the line, Jarrett Johnson totally, completely and biblically demolished him with a clean shot, forcing Rapistburger to look for another option.  DWI With The Stars went from vertical to horizontal so fast, it knocked my cat on her ass just being in the same room as the broadcast.
It was as beautiful a decimation as you'd ever see.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011091100/2011/REG1/steelers@ravens?module=HP11_hot_topics#menu=highlights&tab=recap

The video called "Reed INT" has it, I think.  #95 blows someone up right in the middle of the screen there at the 20.

MadBurgerMaker

Well that was...not a good screen attempt by the Redskins.

Sophie Scholl

I knew Bruce would be the Browns demise if he came in. :(  At least the Steelers and Chiefs got dismantled.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 11, 2011, 05:36:48 PM
Well that was...not a good screen attempt by the Redskins.

They have a history of bad screen attempts:

But...

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

In 1991 they started 1-0 and in 2011 they start 1-0.  Clearly a SB victory is assured.