And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2011 Week 1

Started by Neil, September 08, 2011, 07:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Whoa Steve Slaton sighting!

CountDeMoney

Oh fuck, Hines Ward was LAID THE FUCK OUT on that INT.

Neil

The best thing about that pick is that Hines Ward got blown the fuck up by JJ.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

A Steeler could be in the grassy knoll and shoot Lincoln in the back of the head for Jodi Foster, and they still wouldn't get tossed.

MadBurgerMaker

Aw no shutout for the Texans after Tate fumbled the ball on the Houston ~12 or so then Wayne made a really nice catch in the back of the endzone.

Neil

It's funny watching the refs try to bail Pittsburgh out.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Vince

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2011, 01:15:24 PM
I'm surprised the Bills have been blanking the Chiefs so far;  not so much about Buffalo's D, which surprisingly has some real talent, but KC's offense has so much more punch than that.

Yi, you're getting the game;  what's KC's issue?  Flaming out, or are the Bills playing that well?

KC turned over the ball multiple times putting the Bills in the red zone.  They fumbled the opening kickoff for God's sake.

The KC offense looks bad and FitzPatrick looks surprisingly good. 

MadBurgerMaker

Oh shit Mario Williams just destroyed Kerry Collins.

Oh okay it wasn't as bad on the replay.  I'm not sure why they feel Dallas Clark is going to be able to block that guy though.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

So, uh, what's up with the Stealers?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

The Bungles-Brownshits game just got interesting.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Because of the CFL owning NFL rights in Canada & the simulcast policy. I am now watching Browns vs Bengals, a CBS game, on Fox.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

MadBurgerMaker

What happened to Joe Buck's voice?  Big baseball game last night or something?  He somehow sounds worse than normal.

Oh okay, I guess I missed something before I changed the channel and everyone is crying or something.  Except Aikman.  He probably doesn't know where he is anyway.