News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2011 Week 1

Started by Neil, September 08, 2011, 07:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 11, 2011, 12:36:55 PM
Okay, the last two Colts plays were turnovers inside their own 20 which resulted in two Texans TDs.

:lol: They're so going 5-11 this season.  Actually, it'll be refreshing to see a playoffs without Manning for a change.

Sophie Scholl

What happened to get the Rice TD overturned?  I'm presuming NFL bullshit?  Also, Brownies look like trash, and the kickoff rule has neutered Cribbs. :mad:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Okay, the last two Colts plays were turnovers inside their own 20 which resulted in two Texans TDs.
The AFC South became the property of the Texans as soon as Manning went down.  They just need to play like they can, and they'll crush the other teams.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on September 11, 2011, 12:40:59 PM
What happened to get the Rice TD overturned?  I'm presuming NFL bullshit?  Also, Brownies look like trash, and the kickoff rule has neutered Cribbs. :mad:
No, it was legit down at the one.  And he got it back for me.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on September 11, 2011, 12:41:19 PM
The AFC South became the property of the Texans as soon as Manning went down.  They just need to play like they can, and they'll crush the other teams.

No shit;  they have the talent, they just need to learn how to win.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on September 11, 2011, 12:40:59 PM
and the kickoff rule has neutered Cribbs. :mad:

Damned shame when the league eliminates your best weapon.  It's like outlawing the 3-pointer in the NBA for white guys.

CountDeMoney

May be able to pull that shit on Nakamura, but Pollard ain't taking no shit, Hines.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2011, 12:50:17 PM
May be able to pull that shit on Nakamura, but Pollard ain't taking no shit, Hines.
:lol:

No kidding.  That'll cost you a knee if you push that man to far.

CountDeMoney

Pour it on, Houston, pour it on.  You owe them.

Sophie Scholl

Woot!  Cribbs says fuck you to the NFL and returns it from 9 yards deep to the 43 to setup Cleveland's first scoring drive. :)
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

HisMajestyBOB

The Rams' QB looks good.
Too bad their receivers couldn't catch a cold.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2011, 01:02:37 PM

I'm looking around for the Rosencopter right now.  This is going way too well.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 11, 2011, 01:04:08 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2011, 01:02:37 PM

I'm looking around for the Rosencopter right now.  This is going way too well.
Dude, it's a new era.  Don't look back.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2011, 01:05:57 PM
Dude, it's a new era.  Don't look back.

Fans of Houston sports are all broken. 

They're slowing it down a little as they approach the end of the half, burning a little time and all, but are still inside the Colts RZ at the 2:00 warning.

CountDeMoney

I'm surprised the Bills have been blanking the Chiefs so far;  not so much about Buffalo's D, which surprisingly has some real talent, but KC's offense has so much more punch than that.

Yi, you're getting the game;  what's KC's issue?  Flaming out, or are the Bills playing that well?