News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

It's my wedding day

Started by Valmy, April 18, 2009, 08:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 20, 2009, 08:22:59 AM
Damn, your honeymoon was shorter than mine.

The Honeymoon starts on Thursday.

We are going to Boston, New York, and Washington DC.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Weird southerner that go North for their honeymoon.

You make BB look sensible by going to Scotland.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 20, 2009, 08:26:24 AM

Why should we go South...we already live there...
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on April 20, 2009, 08:24:01 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 20, 2009, 08:22:59 AM
Damn, your honeymoon was shorter than mine.

The Honeymoon starts on Thursday.

We are going to Boston, New York, and Washington DC.

Boston. meh.

Go to RI and kick Tim in the nuts.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 20, 2009, 08:36:50 AM
Boston. meh.

We are flying into Providence :shifty:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on April 20, 2009, 08:41:19 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 20, 2009, 08:36:50 AM
Boston. meh.

We are flying into Providence :shifty:

KICK HIM IN THE NUTS! HAVE HER KICK HIM IN THE NUTS!

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on April 20, 2009, 08:30:51 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on April 20, 2009, 08:26:24 AM

Why should we go South...we already live there...

You don't live in Aruba!

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 20, 2009, 08:47:24 AM
You don't live in Aruba!

Hey we just went to the Caribbean last fall.  We are doing an urban vacation.

PDH

QuoteMan Honeymoons 'On Languish'
Posted: Sunday, April 19, 2009 11:33 PM
Filed Under: On Assignment
Reporter's Notebook

By M Klinger, NBC News Correspondent

In this modern age of the "internet" and "cell-phones" and "flavored coffee" one man is boldly expanding his horizons by not leaving his desk.

Pierre J Valmy, resident of that notorious hippie-haven Austin, recently decided that instead of spending quality time with his new bride, he would rather gather in a cancerous web-board filled with misanthropic low-lifes who routinely attack each other for no other reason than to destroy another's ego.

While he says it is because of his fondness for his post-count, residents of that board beg to differ.  "Really, this is like the Russian attempt to launch the first cosmonauts into space without including a gay man," said one poster in a heavily slavic accent.  "I agree, plus Meri is too fat" added his side-kick.

The opinions here range from complete disinterest to rabid hatred.  "While normally I could not care less, it is clear that his straw-man has backfired thus invalidating his entire existence" was heard several times, leading this reporter to conclude that this was some sort of code phrase for "congratulations."  Others added such things as "I told him he was just a cunt-slave and therefore a lesser human - really he should have just married a subhuman arab and then killed himself in a fit of ennui."

There were positive voices, usually from the crowd who copy-paste news articles or reply only in smilies.  "Gee, wow, I wonder if someday I could have a girl talk to me" was among the deeper comments from the crowd, although other positives included "give it to her in the butt, it is how you establish your authority" or "Use her now, then dump her - anything else and you have lost your freedom."

While overall a bold choice, the reporter salutes Valmy for his dedication to his true love, padding his post count in a vain attempt to catch Garbon.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Malthus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 19, 2009, 12:50:06 PM
Quote from: Valmy on April 19, 2009, 12:35:28 PM
groomsmen and I were playing Puerto Rico
:huh:

I believe it is where you take a Puerto Rican, get him drunk, and intoduce him to farm animals; hilarity ensues. An old Texas tradition on wedding days.  :yes:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Grey Fox

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

My co-workers are looking at me funny now.

charliebear

Quote from: Valmy on April 19, 2009, 12:35:28 PM
The ceremony went perfectly, the food was awesome, I have shitloads of left over chocolate cheesecake

Did somebody say chocolate?

Martinus

charliebear

Quote from: PDH on April 20, 2009, 08:53:37 AM
QuoteMan Honeymoons 'On Languish'
Posted: Sunday, April 19, 2009 11:33 PM
Filed Under: On Assignment
Reporter's Notebook

By M Klinger, NBC News Correspondent

In this modern age of the "internet" and "cell-phones" and "flavored coffee" one man is boldly expanding his horizons by not leaving his desk.

Pierre J Valmy, resident of that notorious hippie-haven Austin, recently decided that instead of spending quality time with his new bride, he would rather gather in a cancerous web-board filled with misanthropic low-lifes who routinely attack each other for not other reason than to destroy another's ego.

While he says it is because of his fondness for his post-count, residents of that board beg to differ.  "Really, this is like the Russian attempt to launch the first cosmonauts into space without including a gay man," said one poster in a heavily slavic accent.  "I agree, plus Meri is too fat" added his side-kick.

The opinions here range from complete disinterest to rabid hatred.  "While normally I could not care less, it is clear that his straw-man has backfired thus invalidating his entire existence" was heard several times, leading this reporter to conclude that this was some sort of code phrase for "congratulations."  Others added such things as "I told him he was just a cunt-slave and therefore a lesser human - really he should have just married a subhuman arab and then killed himself in a fit of ennui."

There were positive voices, usually from the crowd who copy-paste news articles or reply only in smilies.  "Gee, wow, I wonder if someday I could have a girl talk to me" was among the deeper comments from the crowd, although other positives included "give it to her in the butt, it is how you establish your authority" or "Use her now, then dump her - anything else and you have lost your freedom."

While overall a bold choice, the reporter salutes Valmy for his dedication to his true love, padding his post count in a vain attempt to catch Garbon.

*sniffle* This left a tear in my eye. 

Bravo!

Caliga

What kinds of stuff do you want to do in Boston?

While I can kinda see someone taking a honeymoon to Martha's Vineyard or Cape Cod generally, I kinda don't get a honeymoon to Boston proper. :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points