News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Obama causes panic in NYC

Started by Hansmeister, April 28, 2009, 06:41:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 29, 2009, 06:39:31 AMLuckily, he doesn't care about your opinion.
If Seige has the right to vote, Obama cares about his opinion, but in that case no more than mine or anyone else's.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Quote from: Caliga on April 29, 2009, 06:59:34 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on April 29, 2009, 06:39:31 AMLuckily, he doesn't care about your opinion.
If Seige has the right to vote, Obama cares about his opinion, but in that case no more than mine or anyone else's.

See Tamas' post.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 29, 2009, 07:00:43 AMSee Tamas' post.

I saw it, but I don't see the relevance to the notion that he wouldn't care about Seigey's opinion.  :huh:

Grey Fox

Quote from: Caliga on April 29, 2009, 07:02:36 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on April 29, 2009, 07:00:43 AMSee Tamas' post.

I saw it, but I don't see the relevance to the notion that he wouldn't care about Seigey's opinion.  :huh:

Does the Commander care about what his soldier think before ordering him to fire?

Caliga

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 29, 2009, 07:03:35 AMDoes the Commander care about what his soldier think before ordering him to fire?

:huh:

You must be living in some fantasy world where Obama is a general instead of an elected official, and/or Seigey is a slave warrior instead of a franchised constituent. :contract:

Grey Fox

Hi, could you stop being so dense & take the joke?

Gawd!

Cheers, GF.

Caliga

Jokes should be accompanied by: emoticons! :smarty:

KRonn

Obama hates New Yorkers....    :(

Neil

Quote from: KRonn on April 29, 2009, 08:01:42 AM
Obama hates New Yorkers....    :(
Of course he does.  People from Chicago have always been jealous of New York, and it's just gotten worse since Chicago lost it's status as America's second city.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alatriste

Quote from: Siege on April 28, 2009, 09:07:42 PM
Dude, everyday I like this President less and less.

And it have nothing to do with this fly-over.

"Has". It should be "and it has nothing to do with this fly-over".

Usually I would end a post like this flaunting my old Grammar Gestapo badge but given the circumstances we better omit that part and jump directly to the funny part...

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.