News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

It's my wedding day

Started by Valmy, April 18, 2009, 08:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: Neil on April 19, 2009, 10:10:55 AM
Still, I note it's exclusively the gay posters who are lining up to take shots at marriage.
Grallon and CdM?

I not it's exclusively misanthropic posters who are lining up to take shots at potential human happiness.
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 19, 2009, 10:19:05 AM
Still, I note it's exclusively the gay posters who are lining up to take shots at marriage.
Grallon and CdM?

I not it's exclusively misanthropic posters who are lining up to take shots at potential human happiness.

That's MISTERanthropic to you, pal.

Neil

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 19, 2009, 10:19:05 AM
Grallon and CdM?

And Jos.  Possibly Martinus, although I don't even read his posts before I reply with knee-jerk hostility.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Jacob

Grallon

...and homosexual men are by definition not virile

Sirrah please !  :P

...wouldn't you say that all homosexual men are emasculated as well?

We were discussing the mechanics of 'cuntslavery' so I deliberately avoided talking about faggorty.  A topic with which, we all know, you have personal issues.

Be that as it may, I think we should transport this discussion into another thread since this one is devoted to Valmy's important moment.  And I like him better than most since he's never afraid to call me on my bullshit.  So out of respect I shall desist for now.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on April 19, 2009, 12:27:26 PM
And I like him better than most since he's never afraid to call me on my bullshit. 

Who is afraid to call you on your bullshit (or by another name, almost every post you make)? :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

BuddhaRhubarb

:p

vinraith

Quote from: Grallon on April 19, 2009, 09:29:14 AM
Quote from: vinraith on April 18, 2009, 10:19:01 PM

As a matter of academic curiosity, is all monogamy emasculating in your view, or only monogamy with a female?

Academic ?  Are you a psychologist then ?  ;) 

No, just the son of one, with an amateur interest in the subject.

Anyway, your convoluted justifications of anti-heterosexual prejudice based on sitcom stereotypes of married life are interesting, and at least you're considerably more articulate than your average bigot. :)

Valmy

This thread is so awesomely Languish.  I love you guys.  :cry:

It was a totally kick ass wedding.  My groomsmen and I were playing Puerto Rico right up until it was time to head out and do the wedding thing.  The ceremony went perfectly, the food was awesome, I have shitloads of left over chocolate cheesecake and the wedding night was  :perv:

Anyway no disasters occured so no funny stories :weep:

Once I get some pictures I will put em here. 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

vinraith

Glad to hear everything went to plan V. Congrats again. :)

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Zanza

MadBurgerMaker