News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New EVE Online Thread

Started by MadBurgerMaker, March 16, 2011, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Uh.  I didn't understand a thing you just wrote.
How the hell am I gonna join in when cant understand the language.
:P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 23, 2012, 10:20:14 AM
We have poses in the area, so just pos up and leave the the t3s in the pos with boosts running.  Throw on free move, create advert, open up a few squads and everyone is set for the day.   Try to leave them up most days for the guys to have unfair advantages.   :cool:

But when you log off, aren't you supposed to warp out into the ether or something?  What happens to your ship?

Alcibiades

It's why I didn't log out, so that I was still there passing boosts, in the Pos.  And when you log off your ship warps off into basically oblivion, you're pretty much completely safe to log off from a pos.  Your ship just warps back to the spot you were at before when you log back in.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Drakken

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on April 24, 2012, 09:46:12 AM
Inferno is out today.

What's in it as cool, new feature? From what I've seen it's mostly a set of fixes, mini rule changes, and a few new ships.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Drakken on April 24, 2012, 04:21:26 PM
What's in it as cool, new feature? From what I've seen it's mostly a set of fixes, mini rule changes, and a few new ships.

The only parts of it I payed any attention to during the development process are the drone region fixes and the titan tracking adjustments.   I don't even know what's in it other than those two things.  What are the new ships? 

E:  Actually, this one seems to be called "Escalation to Inferno."   I guess that means "Inferno" is coming later.   Or something.

katmai

Yo seedy you ever play this game ffs?!?

:P

Only person i ever see on is Alci, who isn't really playing even sheesh.

Alcibiades

No, I don't think he's logged into the game in about 2 weeks.  He's lame.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

I logged in yesterday.  :P  I play more than CdM, it seems.

E: I'm logged in right now.  Only one in the languish channel is Alci's bot.

katmai

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on April 26, 2012, 06:54:08 PM

Yeah watching the Draft so not logged in, and training bunch of skills so I can get into the bigger ships.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 26, 2012, 06:44:27 PM
No, I don't think he's logged into the game in about 2 weeks.  He's lame.

Oh, bullshit.  Been busy at game time.  This weekend I'm free.

Alcibiades

Quote from: katmai on April 26, 2012, 07:15:30 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on April 26, 2012, 06:54:08 PM

Yeah watching the Draft so not logged in, and training bunch of skills so I can get into the bigger ships.

http://latenightalliance.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13184621

Bot my ass, did that like an hour ago.   :glare:

CountDeMoney

Hey Alci, what's the corp's policy on looting/salvaging in a situation like that?

Alcibiades

Free for all unless someone loses a ship, then he gets loot.  Faction/shiny loot is usually divvied up.

MadBurgerMaker

The Jita interdiction has already scored some solid kills, with this one being the biggest I've seen yet:  http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13190591

Killed by two Tornadoes and eight Thrashers.

This one was interesting to me.  It's not a particularly valuable kill, but everything in the cargohold dropped: http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13189794 

Did they change something with the chances of cargo dropping?  I don't think I've ever see one that just had everything drop, although to be fair, I don't look at killmails much these days.

E:  Nevermind on that being the biggest one I've seen yet.  I scrolled down in the "death threats" thread and found: http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13190958

There's also an interesting thing going on with some of the highsec types not understanding the mechanics or something and suiciding T3s and shit in an attempt to kill guys on the undock.