News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Universalis - Game thread

Started by Slargos, January 03, 2010, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Hehe, ulmont is checking to see if he can sub.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Solmyr

Quote from: Solmyr on March 15, 2010, 04:13:37 AM
Question: Should we take into use this entire fix pack for the 27 Feb beta? http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=464548

We already use the French mission fix but the rest of this stuff looks good as well.

Yes? No? Maybe?

Habbaku

Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't seem like those fixes correct anything vital at this point of our game.  If we're going to update, I say we just wait on the next beta patch to worry about it.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

I love this quote from him, in response to someone mocking him for his latest ragewuit:

Quote from: SlargosIf I were you, I'd watch my mouth.

What's up with the copious amount of dickheads that gravitate towards this community anyway? It's not necessary to be an asshole to play this game.

:lmfao:

0 rows returned

Berkut

OK, ulmont is going to sub for me on Sunday.

He is fully briefed on all relevant and active agreements.

0 rows returned

ulmont

Alcibiades

:yeah:

Glad to have you again Ully.

As a heads up, I'll be on the road but I'm bringing my dying laptop with me.  Everything should be fine, but it has a tendency to try to not work when we it travels, took a nasty bump to the head when it was in Iraq.

But I'll be able to give warning if that happens, not sure if there will be an issue or not, hoping on no.

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Solmyr

Alcibiades

Yep, which is why I posted that.   :)
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Habbaku

I will do the business of hosting, then.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

A reminder to Euro-weenies:  while you go on summer time March 28, the US already went to daylight savings time March 14.

Accordingly, the 10:30 EDT start is going to be 3:30 PM CET.

Quote from: timezoneconverter.com10:30:00 a.m. Sunday March 21, 2010 in US/Eastern  converts to
03:30:00 p.m. Sunday March 21, 2010 in CET
Daylight Saving Time is in effect on this date/time in US/Eastern
Daylight Saving Time is not in effect on this date/time in CET

Solmyr

Fucking Yanks, we should go by the One True Timezone, GMT. :mad:

ulmont

Quote from: Solmyr on March 19, 2010, 03:41:12 PM
Fucking Yanks, we should go by the One True Timezone, GMT. :mad:

Fuck you, my game tomorrow is actually master time CET, which means it's offset now.  Suck it up, princess!

...also, GMT doesn't adjust for summer or daylight savings time, so unless you want your game time to change 1/3 of the year, it's a bad choice.

Alcibiades

No, I will still host.  Appears that my computer is fine.