News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Universalis - Game thread

Started by Slargos, January 03, 2010, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

I installed the patch and our save works just fine.  The new checksum is GDGI.  Please make sure yours matches before tomorrow so we can start without a hitch.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

Got the patch, checksum matches. However, my NI display in the game is all messed up - the icons are correct, but the tooltips are mismatched, they are all shifted by one to the left, so my first idea which is Bill of Rights shows the tooltip for Press Gangs, etc, and the fifth idea claims I haven't selected anything for it. They still work fine otherwise, just the tooltips are screwed up.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

if anyone knows, why Kleves' game CTDs at launch after he deleted the cache folder, tell us VERY FAST

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Kleves

Also, note the Austrian colony in Western Africa! I am sure the new Austrian colonial empire will be more than just a massive waste of resources.  :)

Solmyr

Looks like the great British recruitment drive in India has pushed us to the rank of great land powers!

Habbaku

:lol:  Your manpower is enough to last you a month in a serious war.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

katmai

Portugal demands Russia out of Siberia.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

France demands Austria out of Wallonia.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned