News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Universalis - Game thread

Started by Slargos, January 03, 2010, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Thanks ulmont for subbing

I know no session next weekend but can someone still send me the save so I can check game.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

ulmont

Quote from: katmai on March 07, 2010, 10:33:53 PM
Thanks ulmont for subbing

I know no session next weekend but can someone still send me the save so I can check game.

Did you get my wrapup PM?  I sent it, but I don't see anything in my sent items...

Alcibiades

You can see where he took over Argentina.   :shutup:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

Ulmont,

I did get it. Yeah pms don't show up in sent items unless you click on option box.

katmai

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 07, 2010, 10:38:17 PM

that is what you get for being such a slackass

:P

Alcibiades

I'm already over-extended, habs keeps telling me so!  :P
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

ulmont

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 07, 2010, 10:38:17 PM

Look, fucker.  Not like I wouldn't have listened to you if you had said "WTF? Argentina???!??!11!?"

Alcibiades

Lol, I don't actually care.  I can't see most of the provinces you took any way, so I didn't notice until sol put up the map.....fucker.

Berkut

I ahve this nasty suspicion I am going to be running into you bastards when I get much further east.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Alcibiades

Habbaku

I'm not "in" Japan, but I'm certainly buddying up with their AI so I can use their ports to explore what's left of the Pacific.  I don't plan on taking any of their provinces and will do my damnedest to prevent anyone else from messing with them or the Ming.  We must keep the backwards Asiatics free!
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Alcibiades

I've already taken over the Pacific, first to cross it and circumnavigate the world, son!   :showoff:

Habbaku

Quote from: Habbaku on February 07, 2010, 06:27:14 PM
I can at least note that I think both Spain and Castille are going to regret spreading so quickly--England to a lesser extent.  Your tech costs are going to be increased quite a bit and those provinces aren't exactly rich at the moment

:goodboy:

I included the nations who kicked Russia's ass just for good measure.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 07, 2010, 11:26:35 PM
I've already taken over the Pacific, first to cross it and circumnavigate the world, son!   :showoff:

These types of delusions are why Spain is a backwards state.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Alcibiades